Everybody matters

Hey guys I know it's late and I know I'm probably late but I don't care I just took a screens shot cuz I'm too lazy this is it

 The girl with the light brown hair is ArtemisLianCrock-B07 the one with the dark brown hair is Rese_official  the one the little girl is hugging @lynia971 and the one with the black hair at the back is @SplatterShotR, the one at the front is me, ...

The girl with the light brown hair is ArtemisLianCrock-B07 the one with the dark brown hair is Rese_official  the one the little girl is hugging @lynia971 and the one with the black hair at the back is @SplatterShotR, the one at the front is me, yup I'm a child. The two boys in the back are gay, that's why the red head is beaten up since people are judged when they are gay, the little girl hugging lynai971 is a black little girl, well get beaten up for being black. Me and the others are yelling at them to leave the three of them alone while they are pointing guns are us, but we aren't standing down where standing up for them.

Yup that's all it's not an edit or anything but I am going to do a black lives matter edit, for now just enjoy this lazy screen shot,this was made with gacha club. Love y'all stay safe baiii!~