Online classes day 12 of quarantine

Before we start I wanna say that this heavily inspired by Khy_maknae like I said before go check out their stories there awesome anyways onto the story

Time 7:03

"PETER MJ COME ON!" Y/n shouted from thw kitchen. "Jeez hang on gurl" mj said as she came down stairs beside peter,they both had their laptops in hand.

"What's going on?" Steve asked the trio. "Online classes" vision said as he passed through the wall. "Oh" Steve answered a little confused by the concept." Come on guys we have to get to the zoom class" Peter said as he sat around the kitchen island.

"Welcome to class mr.parker,Mj and y/n" the teacher announced. " good morning miss"
y/n replied. "Oh look penis and h/n (horrible name) are here" flash said in laughter. "Flash..." the teacher scolded. "Sorry miss" flash apologized but not before sending Peter and y/n a nasty text.

-20 minutes in the zoom class-

"Miss can in please use the bathroom?" Y/n asked, "yes you can go y/n" as soon as the teacher said that y/n dashed off to the bathroom leaving her camera on not knowing of the people that would be coming in"

A few moments back into the class during the lesson one student was only paying attention to y/n's camera before he exclaimed "HOLY SH*T!" Everybody slightly jumped from the loud noise made by the student "LOOK IN Y/N'S CAMERA!!" he exclaimed.peter and mj looked behind them only to see Wanda and Vision sitting down on the red couch behind them talking. "Sh*t" Peter cursed under his breath.

A wave of "BRO" "OMG!!" "WHAT THE FU*K" swept through the zoom class and the chat. Even the teacher was left with an open mouth. "WANDA VIZH!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" Peter exclaimed,the whole class was in shock. "WHAT THE FU*K PENIS DONT CALL THEM THAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE I BET YOU GOTTA SUCK SOMEBODY'S DI*K TO GET TO CALL THEM THAT ATLEAST ONCE YOUR SO POOR YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD A PLACE TO LIVE YOU HAVE TO BE DOING BJ'S EVERYWHERE JUST TO GET SOMEWHERE TO LIVE!" flash yelled as he laughed.

Vision was red with anger. "WHAT THE FU*K DID YOU JUST CALL HIM!?" He exclaimed loudly leaving Wanda and everybody else in shock,because well,vision doesn't swear alot..or ever. "Vizh don't pay him any mind" Peter said trying to calm vision down as Wanda held on to vision's arm holding him back.

"K I'm back wha did I miss" y/n asked as she skipped back to the island in the kitchen.
"a lot of things" vision said, his voice deeper than usual he sounded like he almost,growled.

The zoom meeting ended as mj just watched the whole thing and didn't say a word. "Well wasn't that chaotic" mj said in a sarcastic tone as she closed down her laptop picked it up and skipped up the stairs to her room.

-a few hours later-

"UGHHHH" y/n came down stairs looking annoyed as ever. "Did wands bet you in Minecraft deathrun race again?" Vision asked as he sat reading a book drinking his boba tea. "NO..." y/n scoffed "Not this time" she said under her breath. "We have one more online class" Mj said as she came down stairs with her laptop in her hand.

"Oof sad for y'all" vision said with a smirk. "YOU LITTLE TOASTER I WILL FUC****G MURDER YOU" y/n screamed, this caught wanda's attention.

"WHAT did you just say to my toaster" Wanda said As she stood behind y/n with one eye glowing red almost looking like sans. "Nothing" y/n said in a high pitched tone. "Gud" Wanda said As she skipped back to where she was sitting with Natasha.

"Come on time for class..again" peter said as he practically dragged himself down the stairs.