Steve learns about fanfics (day 18 of quarantine)

Vision and Mia came into the room wheezing and crying/laughing, every body looked concerned and confused all at once. "What we faq happened to you guys" y/n said while smiling. "I-i CANT o-h m-my g-od I-can't b-breathe o-oh god." Vision said before Mia fell on the ground laughing till she can't breathe. "Mind explaining what's so funny?" Stephen asked them, while taking a sip from his milk tea.  "S-so Steve ask-ed us w-what a-re fanfics-" vision started before he almost collapse from from laughing, he held imself up though. "Oh god no...." Wanda said failing to contain a laugh of his own (if you don't remember Wanda genderswaped and is now a boy), soon enough when everybody realised they all burst out into laughter. "S-should we show h-im?" Mia said finally getting of the ground, she was drooling from laughing so hard. "YES" Bucky piped up. And that is how the weirdness began.

"Hey Steve" Mia said walking into vision's room where Steve was, "yea?" He answered. "W-we'll let you read all the fanfics on vision's laptop" Mia said trying her best to contain her laughter. "Really?!" He said, sounding almost excited, "yup" Mia said, biting her bottom lip to contain her laughter. "Ok!" He said turning to face the laptop, "I'll just call vision to put in his laptop password" Mia said as she went to call vision. Vision came upstairs, not before laughing a good minute or two. He eventually made his way to his room and put in his laptop password, and went to wattpad, (the fourth wall is slightly broken but don't worry wade isn't here yet...yet..) and found the fanfics has been reading for the past week and turned it to Steve, nd that's when Steve got to reading, thinking it was innocent but BOYYY WAS HE WRONG!

The first ones where good, he saw some family friendly, the other ones? Let's just say wade shouldn't be on wattpad...at ALL.

But obviously vision knew about wade's thing for writing, weird...stuff. and some HOW vision ended up reading them, along with his partner in crime Mia (No I don't ship them they love to read fan fics -w-) read them all,along with more.

A couple hours later there was a unholy scream, from Steve, obviously. Vision was the first to burst out laughing, as in full on wheezing and drooling and crying, Mia was the next to follow, then everybody else, everybody but MJ and Natasha, who metained a grin.

Steve came rushing down stairs and head to the kitchen, grabbing the bleach and pouring it into a cup, and held it up to his mouth, ready to drink it. Natasha stopped him luckily, but he tried to do it again this time vision knocked the glass to the floor while still laughing. "I NEED THE BLEACH AND YOU VISION" steve yelled while pointing at vision, "WHO NEED HOLY WATER WADE NEEDS HOLY WATER!!!!" He yelled pointing at vision, them during to Mia, "AND YOU! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOU!" Steve yelled at Mia. He ran to his room probably to cry about his ruined innocence, but let's be honest guys, from he's dating Natasha, his innocence was long out the window.

They where all laughing like drooling,holding there stomach, crying laughing, rolling on the floor and where completely disorrentatted, but hey! There avengers there one dysfunctional family.