Couples (day 3 of quarantine)

"Heya guys" shuri said as she came down stairs,but something seemed....off. Wanda and Vision trailed behind her both of their faces red with embarrassment. "SO GUYSSS GUESS WHAT I CAUGHT WANDA AND VISION DOING-" her sentence was cut off from vision phasing through her leaving shuri on the floor with an unpleasant feeling inside. "ACK that feels weird" she said as she stood back up. "I know,that's exactly why I did it" vision said as he walked off. "What did you find them doing?" Nat piped up with a smug smirk. "NOTHING!" vision yelled from the kitchen. "Oh is that so~" Tony said teasingly. "TONY YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THAT!" vision yelled out of embarrassment. "Maybe start locking your doors WANDA!" shuri said,everybody turned to Wanda who was red with embarrassment. "Uh....um...er....ack...well...." Wanda struggled to say. "WELL! TELL VISION TO STOP STARTING IT!" Everybody stared at vision. "DONT LOOK AT ME SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO!" Everybody kept turning their head over and over again as Wanda and vision practiclly kept roasting each other.
"GUYS!" Bruce shouted "ENOUGH!" he tells with pure anger in his voice,everybody stopped immediately, "oof" Peter said as he entered the room.
Wanda and Vision sped off to their room while tony,shuri and Nat ran after them."COME BACK HERE LOVE BIRDS!" they all shouted as they ran after them. That slammed the door shut in their faces."DAMN IT!" shuri yelled.

-a few hours later-

Vision's pov
I heard laughing down stairs then the mention of my name and wanda's, followed by some more laughing mostly from shuri,tony,Nat and sam. From what I can hear due to my inhumane hearing. The next thing I heard was peitro yell "HE DID WHAT TO MH SISTER HE WAS WHAT?!?!?!" at that moment I knew exactly what they where talking about. "DONT ever tell vision I told you guys I told ou guys,he would KILL me if he found out."  "OHHOHO IM GONNA KILL YOU STARK!" I yelled moving away from the hall way. "S***!" he yelled, "LANGUAGE!" steve yelled in response. He ran to the opposite side of the room, but was blocked by a telekanitic shield made by Wanda. I called hear telepathically and told her what happened. The entire team faces went pale when they say us all laughing stopped instantly. Except for Sam who was laughing hysterically, I was embarrassed but trying to hide it by going I to my original skin (author:he was in his human disguise :>) to hide the redness creeping up my skin. I turned to him,lowered my head and made the stone glow and gave him my look of 'utter another sound and I will F****** DEEP FRY you' he stopped instantly. "You guys suck" I said annoyed. I went upstairs and Wanda trailed behind me.

Wanda's pov
I flopped on the bed as vision shut the door behind us. "Mhm...nag...ugh....agh...vis...." I groaned."hmm? Yea sweetheart?"  He said with a innocent look in his face.UGH. I thought to myself, WHY MUST THIS GUY BE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!?!?! I thought. "Wanda? Is something wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone. "Mhm" I replied with a nod. "Come er" I said lazily. I heard a low chuckle but just loud enough for me to hear. "What do you want now?" He said As he sat on by bed. "Cuddle" I simply responded almost like a child. He chuckled lowly again but was still loud enough for me to hear. "Alright babe" he said as he pulled me in his arms. I buried my face in his chest, slightly chewing on his gray t-shirt. "Wanda" he said almost annoyed "WUT" I responded defending my actions, "pfft hahaha,I can never be mad and you" he said while laughing. "Oh,and why is that hm?" I asked curiously just to keep the conversation going. "I dunno, I just can't, I mean your adorable,sweet,kind,nice,fierce,tough, a fighter and just down right an amazing and beautiful person" he said into my ear. My face went bright pink, "w-wow I didn't know I meant so much to you" I replied not knowing how to respond to him. "Ofcourse you do Wanda, your my everything, I love Wanda" he said. "Oh really?" I asked "say it to the universe then". He leaned into my ear and whispered "your my everything Wanda, I love you" he whispered. "Why did you whisper in my ear?" I looked up at him curiously and a little confused. "Because, YOU are my universe Wanda" he answered. It took me a few seconds to realize what he meant when I did, my face when completely red. "I love you too, my Vision" i replied with a little bit of sleepiness in my voice. And just like that, right then and there, we fell asleep in each others arms.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm sowy for not writing I went on midterm break and totally forgot that I and to write since I was playing royal high all day -W- I'm sowy
I should have put fluff warning even doe I didn't think DAT I would write such a fluffy chapter-
But I'm glad I did love y'all
Sincerely diSh GaRbAgE bIn :>