Part 2

2023.12.12

Time check: 6:00 am. Everyone is still asleep. After 9 minutes, I went out of the room, washed my face. Then 1 person was in the kitchen, so I came in and help him do the breakfast. 

It was Allen Ma. I am shocked (finally, I can now speak in English). 

I am now shocked, realizing that I am in their dorm. I introduced to him in Korean, and told him that I am not good in Korean (he can speak to me in English then). We talked a lot of things, and he knew what happened to me. 

He explained to me that they aren't the 9 people who kidnapped me. 

Allen hyung said, "We are not the ones who put you in here.

I said, "How come there are 9 people with masks, having the same height and body structure as yours, came to me and put me here?". 

He replied, "Those 9 people aren't us. I don't know the identities of 9 people." 

I questioned him again, "Do you know who they are?" 

He answered right away, "No. I do not know who they are, but I am sure that they're from our company.

Then, hyung has my cellphone and he gives it to me. I am shocked when I opened it. My wallpaper changed to all 9 of them (I remember that I don't have that exact picture, I am shookt that they pictured together using my phone.) 

I cried again, due to joy. He comforted me. I called him hyung for the first time. 

END OF PART 2