Part 10

After saying my message, they took a picture of me holding the cake. I even took camera poses as my remembrance for my 21st birthday.

I suddenly become curious behind those surprise, so I asked Allen hyung and Jungmo hyung about it. They told me their plan.

THE PLAN

December 12. While they are practising, the manager told them that my birthday is on the 14th. So they thought of a plan that will surprise me. They have thoughts in mind already, but the manager said that it's best to plan on the day before.

On the 13th, while I was deeply asleep, the members planned on what will happen on the next day. Since the maknae line is asleep, the members tried to wake them up. They managed to wake up after the 2nd call.

They talked about the plan in the lobby. The conversation below are in the Korean language.

Hyeongjun: So what's the plan?

Minhee: How about a surprise birthday party?

Serim: What must we do to really surprise him?

Seongmin: Put balloons everywhere in the dorm!

All of them: No! That's too obvious.

Woobin: What about making him cry?

All of them: That seems good.

Taeyoung: But how will we make him cry?

Jungmo: Since he is extremely tired, what about setting his alarm late?

Taeyoung: But we don't know his phone password.

Manager: I know the password to his phone. I think it's 5-5-6-6-6-6-9-8-8

Hyeongjun: Maybe it's 2-0-0-2-1-1-3-0. He said that he really likes me, maybe that's his password.

Woobin: I don't think so. Maybe the password is his birthday. 2-0-0-2-1-2-1-4?

Minhee: If that's the case, it will be easy for us to open his phone. He said that he changes his password often, since his mom always confiscated his phone. I think it's 3-2-4-1-6-1-3-1-0. He based his password to us when we joined Produce.

Jungmo: 3-2-4-2-6-1-3-1-0? How does it relate to us?

Minhee: It's 3-2-4-1-6-1-3-1-0. That's our final ranks when we join the show.

Jungmo: Why I was at the 4th one?

Minhee: That's our order of introduction. You are the 4th one to introduce, that's why you are 4th.

*Jungmo is surprised*

Taeyoung: He's definitely smart.

Seongmin: Yeah. He likes to manipulate numbers.

Serim: When you go to his room, try to get his phone and change his alarm.

Jungmo: What time will I change then?

Wonjin: 9:09?

Jungmo: 9:09? Why 9:09?

Minhee: Jungmo hyung, remember what you said on the show? You said that you were born at 9:09.

Allen: I remember that whatever he does for us, there is a 9 in every move of his.

Woobin: Maybe that's why he likes 9.

Serim: Change his ringtone also.

Hyeongjun: I want my laugh to be his alarm.

All of them: That's great.