Part 9

The message is as follows:

First of all, I would like to say thank you for greeting me "Happy Birthday"

21 is the age where boys become adults. Thank you for starting my 21st birthday happy and memorable. Thank you for letting me enjoy our moments with you before I turn 21. I can't be happier. Thank you also for helping me overcome my traumatic experience here. I don't know on how to return the favor to you.

Whoever made the surprise, thank you for surprising me. I just want to thank all of you who took part in this surprise.

To the god of strength, Serim hyung. Oh my. I can't believe that I saw you in person. Thank you for being the leader of Cravity, for leading them in the best way that you could.

To the dancing machine, Allen hyung, thank you for meeting you. I remember the first time that we met, you talked to me and told what really happened to me. Thank you for helping me communicate with the members, as you are frequent in both English and Korean. Thank you for being the dance machine of the group, you really deserved that title.

To my #1 visual, Jungmo hyung, thank you for being understanding and becoming the bridge to the members. I can't believe that I saw you in person. Your visuals made me shookt. Thank you for being in my top 11 since Produce X 101 (and I didn't regret it).

To our main vocal, Woobin hyung. Thank you for showing your honey vocals. Hope your voice will spread to the world and have your solo debut soon. I just want to hear your vocals again and again.

To our child actor Wonjin hyung, thank you for helping me picking up those broken glass a while ago. You were one of my top 11 trainees in Produce X 101. Thank you for caring and treating our Hyeongjunie as your cute little brother. I hope I made some moments of us together, either by taking selcas together (and also with Hyeongjunie) or by any other means. Baksu!

To my fellow smart student, Mini. Thank you for having our moment in the kayak race. I enjoyed a lot in the kayak. You were one of my top 11 trainees in Produce X 101. Thank you for taking care of Hyeongjunie as your adorable younger brother.

To my one pick, Hyeongjunie. Thank you for entering my life. Ever since Produce X 101 started, you really catched my attention (alongside Minhee, Jungmo hyung and Wonjin hyung). Your cuteness gives me uwu. Thank you for being my closest idol to my birthday (for 14 days). I can't forget that I've seen your aegyo right in front of me and it's cute. Thank you for allowing me to take selcas with you. Vitamin indeed. Saranghaeyo!

To our Cravity (I mean Taeyoungie). I am so embarrased that I forgot your name for a second. What I like about you is your cuteness and goofy personality. Your smile makes me like uwu. Thank you for touring me around the tower (alongside Seongminie). I remember our moments of us together, taking some selcas. It's all in my memory. Thank you! <3

To our maknae (on top), Seongminie. Your cute voice and your dolphin scream. I just want to appreciate your cuteness. Your hyungs will surely adore you. Thank you for showing to us your aegyo and letting me hear your dolphin scream for real. Thank you for letting me tour on the tower (along with Taeyoungie).

I would also like to apologize to what I've did last time. I accidentally slept in Hyeongjun's bed, dropped and broke the plate, and for staying in your dorm without the knowledge of the public.

Again, thank you for surprising me on my 21st birthday. I really enjoyed having fun with you. I hope that we make more memories with you.

END OF PART 9