Part 16

Time check: December 19, 6:00 am. I woke up late due to extreme tiredness. I did some stretching first before taking a bath. I took a bath right after stretching.

After I took a bath, I dressed up light clothes (we still have practice). I left the room after grooming for 5 minutes.

When I went out of the room and proceeded to the lobby, 5 of the members and manager-nim are already in the lobby, dressed up already. The other 4 members are still taking a bath.

While waiting for the other 4 members, I made coffee for myself to keep me awake. 2 shots of coffee to be exact. After I drink my coffee, the other 4 members are already ready.

Time check: 7:11 am. We left the dorm and arrived at the building after some time. I still hesitatingly went with the members (I am still not used to it). We arrived at the same practice room which we've practice yesterday.

It's time to learn the dance of the song. I didn't expect that there is dance, since the focus of the song is only vocals. They already knew the dance of the song (poor me, I need to learn the dance and catch up to them).

I can learn choreography fast, but very slow at their pace (I even seek for help). I finally learned the whole choreography after 1 hour of practising.

After that 1 hour of learning that kinda hard choreography of the song, we rehearsed together. I had fun with the members as we perform our song, to the point that I forgot the choreography. I feel ashamed not only to myself but also to the members when I suddenly forgot the dance and my position.

We rehearsed the song for many times until the performance is already perfect. After practicing the song for the 41st time, although there are some minimal errors in some parts of the song, Jungmo hyung came to me and praised me for my hardwork.

Hyeongjun also came to me and said, "You're like Minkyu hyung."

I knew what he meant, as we were both practicing really hard and too dedicated while rehearsing the song.

For hours of practice, I realized that the time is 12:13 pm. Serim hyung said to us that we will have a break first from practicing and eat lunch. I noticed that there is food at the side of the practice room. I asked the hyungs. They also didn't notice the food was there (the food was placed when we were rehearsing), so we got the food there and shared it to the members. 10 packs of ham and cheese sandwich, enough for everybody. After 30 minutes of eating, we've cleaned our mess and continued rehearsing.

While rehearsing, I suddenly got cramps on my legs and sat down. I unintentionally yelled and said, "Ouch."

The members noticed it immediately, since I was at the center at that time. Good thing that the practice room has some fast relief. They put that on my legs and after 20 minutes, my cramps are gone already and continue to rehearse.

Time check: 3:00 pm. We were practicing until manager-nim arrived at the practice room. He said that we need to prepare. I don't know the reason, so I packed up. When the members are ready, we left the practice room and followed the manager. I am too scared. I realized that it's not scary when we arrived at our vehicle again. We went to the vehicle. I wondered where will we go.

After 25 minutes of driving, we arrived at a place familiar to them, but not to me.

I thought to myself, "Why am I not familiar to this place?"

I realized the place when we got inside. I saw a big stage as I went inside. I can't believe what I am seeing right now. Things are also getting strange, as I saw more Korean idols inside.

I thought to myself, "Are these things that I see now real? Am I still dreaming?"

We went to one room. We prepared for our turn. I can't believe that I will perform with them at a big stage. I thought to myself that will have my debut stage with them today.

The staff of that place gave us 10 attachable mics. I am not used to the attachable mics, so I asked if I can change my mic to an hand mic. The staff agreed to do so.

When it's time for us to perform, I am shocked that there is no audience. I realized that it's just the stage rehearsal. I will not have my Korean debut stage yet. Even though there is no audience yet, we gave our 141% best to our performance. We've practiced the song 3 times on the stage, as we were only given 15 minutes per group. I still can't believe that I've performed with them on the stage. I forgot my position on our 1st try. On our second try, due to the choreography, I forgot to sing with my hand mic for a second. Good thing on the 3rd try, everything is perfect without mistakes. I feel proud to myself that I didn't make a mistake on our last time.

Time check: 6:03 pm. After that short moment, we went down to the stage. The members congratulated me. I feel honored that I will be able to promote our song and perform with them.

We went back to the building and proceeded in the practice room. We practiced for 90 more minutes. They fixed my commonly mistakes (in the choreography, and the position). Time is really fast; it's already 8:30 pm. Manager-nim suddenly called us and said that we need to go home. We asked permission if we can go home at 9:00 pm, since we are not yet done on the practice. He agreed. During that times, we practiced the song and finally mastered it.

We packed our things before we leave the practice room. As we was about to go to the van, some Luvitys are waiting at the building to see the members. I was terrified, since I am also a Luvity and I am not a trainee either. Good thing, the members are still on the building yet. I am thinking of a way to get out without the fans noticing my identity. Fortunately, Jungmo hyung wore an oversized hoodie. I asked him if I can borrow his hoodie for a while and return it when we arrived at a van. He agreed.

The members were about to leave the building when Seongmin forgot his water bottle on the practice room. Instead of leaving him alone, we waited for him to get his water bottle.

While waiting for him, I saw a mirror and took a photo of me wearing Jungmo hyung's hoodie. As I was having a photo, the other members approached to me and have some picture taking.

Seongmin is back. Hyeongjun called him and have some picture taking at the mirror with the members.

After having some picture taking, we went out of the building. While everyone went out, saying hi to the fans, I hid my face and started to run with them. My smartphone fell, but since the manager is behind me, he got my smartphone and gave it to me when we arrived at the van.

Time check: 9:09 pm. We arrived at the dorm. I immediately went to the chocolate room and took a bath. The members went to the lobby first and rest for a while. After I took a bath for 19 minutes and 16 seconds, I got dressed up and wore a sleeping attire. I went out of the room after grooming.

We watched some shows on TV. When I went to the lobby to join with them, I saw them on the TV performing their debut song 3 years then.

I proudly said, "I watched it many times already. It was a powerful debut."

After watching some TV shows, we went to our respective rooms and took a bath. Since I took a bath, I asked the hyungs on the chocolate room if I can now sleep already. The hyungs on the chocolate room agreed.

I slept at 10:50 pm, dreaming on my debut stage with the members.

END OF PART 16