Part 18

Time check: December 21, 5:00 am. It's my final day at the dorm. Since I will really miss them, I cooked for the members for the last time. My last dish that I've cooked are my signature cheese hotdogs. After 30 minutes, the hotdogs were cooked and ready to serve.

The members already woke up when I served those cheese hotdogs. We ate together for the last time. We also took our last selfie while eating. After eating, I cleaned the table and washed the dishes for the last time.

Time check: 6:30 am. I am finally done cleaning the table and washing the dishes. It's time for me to take a bath. I took a bath for the very last time. After taking a bath, I got my luggage.

Time check: 7:00 am. I dressed up and was ready to leave. It's time to leave the dorm. The members said goodbye to me. But before I leave the dorm, I saw 9 people whom I thought that they are Starship employees. They were with Cravity's manager. I was traumatized when I saw 9 people again (they are not the 9 who kidnapped me). I went back to the room quick and become emotional. Then the members saw me again crying, and accompanied me to go with them. Three of the 9 people said in Korean.

Jungmo hyung translated it for me.

The first one said, "I saw your performance yesterday. You have a great potential in being an idol. Because of you, Cravity had a first win on the song. I want you to become a trainee as soon as possible."

The second one added, "If you accept the deal, you will automatically become a trainee of Starship without going through the auditions."

One of the 9 people is the HR director of Starship.

He added, "If you had your degree, you will be hired immediately as an accountant of the company and work part-time while becoming our trainee and waiting for your long-awaited debut."

Then, Cravity's manager-nim gave me Starship's business card. I was happy and shocked when I see this. I thought of many things.

The members were not surprised. Actually, they all recommended me to become Starship's trainee and start my career here as an idol.

Then Allen hyung said, "We recommend you to become a trainee. We saw that you have a high potential to debut here. Just work on your Korean and things will be good."

I was overwhelmed. I don't know how will I react to them and immediately thank them for the offers.

I even performed on stage with them and had my debut stage before I become an official trainee. I feel honored. I am officially their trainee if I accept the deal.

WILL I ACCEPT THE DEAL?

END OF PART 18

END OF BOOK 1