Part 15

Time check: December 18, 4:25 am. I woke up and went to the kitchen. I AM HUNGRY AND WANT TO EAT.

Luckily, there is still 6 ramyun left (5 of it were already consumed yesterday). I started to boil some water and prepare the ramyun.

When I was about to finish eating my food, I prepared something for the members to eat. I was about to prepare to cook until Allen hyung woke up and approached to me. He said that we will have our breakfast outside.

I finally breathed. What I did is that I just boiled water again and have coffee as my 1st drink. I finally had my coffee after 10 minutes.

The manager and the other members just woke up and had their first drinks as well. After having their drinks, they instructed me to take a bath and dressed up with only light clothes. I immediately followed them. They also took a bath first before dressing up.

When everything is set up, we all left the dorm. But before I went out of the dorm, the manager called me and gave me this letter.

2023.12.18

Dear James,

This is to inform you that you have only 3 days left to stay in Cravity's dorm.

I know that you will be surprised while reading this letter, but do not worry, everything is already settled. You will stay in the same hotel that you've book last time. You will have your hotel stay from December 21st to January 5th. Your visa is also extended. Your plane ticket is also re-booked from December 25th to January 5th. I already informed your school about this and asked that you will be excused from the first week of your class. Not just that. Take this 1,013,000 won as a refund to your supposed hotel stay.

From Starship Entertainment

Somewhat bad news. I have only 3 days left to stay in this dorm, but I will be able to stay here in South Korea for 14 more days. I do not know on what to do now. I feel devastated.

I thought to myself, "It's okay. You're with them for 6 days. You have 3 more days to be with them. Enjoy the remaining days with them."

So I went to the van with the members. While at the van, I thought of the letter that the manager gave to me before we went here. Due to overthinking, I began to become emotional and shed some tears, thinking on what moments will be made before I say goodbye to them. Good thing that the members didn't see me crying, as I wiped my tears before we arrived at the destination.

Time check: 7:10 am. We went again to Starship's building. I hesitatingly joined them and went inside the building.

Then as I was about to sit again in the building's reception, Allen hyung called me and said, "Join with us in the practice room."

I don't know how to react. So I joined them again hesitatingly and followed them to the practice room.

We arrived at the practice room 2 minutes later. As we arrive at the practice room, there were 10 cheese hotdogs and 10 drinks. We ate first our breakfast before they start their practice. When we were done with out breakfast, I cleaned our mess first. I was about to go out of the practice room to throw, but I saw a trash bin inside the practice room and threw it there.

Time check: 8:35 am. It's time for them to practice. I watched them practice our song for 30 minutes and took some documentations of them practicing. Good thing that their song focused more on the vocal part and had no dance steps (yet), since that is a Christmas comeback. While they were practicing, I suddenly thought of the letter that was given to me last time. I realized that I brought it and read it again while spending my remaining days with the members. While they were done practicing, they suddenly called me and practiced our song (they didn't say the real reason, but I maybe knew the reason why).