Eisuke

"I saw you earlier. With...that guy." Eisuke muttered looking serious. Your eyes widened at his words, you tried to recall what he was talking about and then it hit you.

"Oh, him..." You felt your body temperature rise as your muscles tensed up. You had bumped into your Ex earlier, it was the first time you had seen him in years and not wanting to be rude you accepted his invitation for a few drinks. Though you never thought Eisuke would have spotted you while with him. 'How do I explain?' You thought. Eisuke seemed to be getting impatient waiting for you to talk. Not waiting any longer, he grabbed you by the wrist and pushed you against the wall looking steadily into your eyes, "I don't like seeing you with anyone else other than me. Remember you belong to me and I won't ever let you go." Eisuke growled pushing your chin up to face him.

"I know... I'm always yours, Eisuke. You don't have to worry. I will always be with you." You assured him and he looked shocked, "I-I'm not worried. I know you would never betray me like that...but still it didn't stop my chest from aching when I saw you with him..." Eisuke muttered looking away, "You always have such an innocent air about you. It's easy for a man to take advantage of. You have to promise me you will be careful." He said with a hint of concern in his voice, Eisuke wasn't being himself and that was because of you.

"Eisuke..." You whispered his name and brought your hand to his face causing him to look at you, "I love you... Thank you for getting jealous over me." You whispered sweetly and a tinge of red crossed his cheeks, "I...I'm not jealous!" He refuted but quickly shut up because he knew it to be true. Eisuke let out a little sigh when he heard your giggles which he quickly silenced with a kiss to the lips. After that he dragged you off to the bedroom to punish you in what he called 'a loving way' for making him jealous, which you didn't mind.