Ota

You walked hand in hand with Ota down a busy street. You had been enjoying your time out with him when he had brought you to a quiet park nearby a lake. "It's pretty." You said, admiring the sun reflecting off the water. With a smile on your face you looked towards Ota and noticed the serious look on his, "Ota...?" You whispered, feeling slightly worried, you wondered what was on his mind.

"Why were you having lunch with that man a few days ago?" He asked, looking solemn. "Huh?" You were completely taken aback by his question. "I saw you with a man. You both were eating together. You looked happy..." He said and looked away.

"Ota...I see. You saw me with him." You sighed. You reached out your hand towards him and took a hold of his, "He was an Ex of mine. I bumped into him when I was out which was quite the surprise. He was here on a short holiday and since I lived here he asked me to show him around and I guess...we ended up eating together. But that was all." You said, squeezing his hand and he looked up towards.

"I see..." He said and began to laugh as if he was laughing at himself, "I felt so many emotions surge through my body but most of all I felt pain and anger, anger towards that man who was getting to see your smile....your laugh. I wanted to be the only one to see such things... I wanted to be the only one to make you smile. I felt like he was stealing something away from me." He paused and looked into your eyes deeply, "I knew I could trust you though. But still, I was riddled with jealousy. I didn't know I could even feel like that...but when it comes to you I realize I have experienced many things I would have never experienced alone." He said and cupped your cheeks between his hands, "Tonight I'm going to show you a night you'll never forget. Don't count on getting any sleep. ...I need to rid myself of this pent up  jealousy after all and you...are my only medicine." His warm breath tickled your skin and you felt your cheeks grow warm as you stared at him speechless.

Ota slowly slipped his hand behind your head as he leaned forward, "You'll always be mine. ...I love you." He whispered before stealing your lips away in a soft kiss that quickly deepened into a passionate one. You spent the rest of the afternoon by his side sharing many sweet kisses while being watchful that no one would happen to pass by and spot your intimate moment.