Soryu

Today was the day you decided you'd finally reveal to Soryu about your past. You had mustered up all the courage you could just for this moment. You sat on the couch besides Soryu having a quiet evening together when you finally brought up the subject, "Hey, Soryu... I have something I need to tell you...about my past." You said in barely a whisper. Soryu's ears perked up at your words. Turning his head towards you, he looked deeply into your eyes with a hint of curiosity waiting to hear what you had to say. 

You took in a deep breath and and slowly but carefully worded what you had to say. Soryu remained silent as you spoke. Finishing what you had to say you could feel your whole body trembling. Turning your gaze towards Soryu you could see the shock present on his face as he seemed to be trying to process what you had just said. Biting your lip you looked away feeling worried, you didn't know how he was going to respond or react.

"Soryu..." You had started to say when Soryu had taken hold of your hand, startling you; he squeezed it tight before enveloping you in his warm arms, "I don't care about that. I fell in love for who you are. Nothing will change how I feel about you. No matter what happens, I promise my love for you will never die." Soryu said in a soothing, sweet tone, comforting you. Pulling back from the embrace Soryu cupped your cheeks between his warm hands and looked lovingly into your eyes, "You can't change the past but you can make your future. I want our future to be one where you are always by my side with a smile on your face because your smile and happiness is something I always want to protect..." Soryu whispered and small smile formed on his face.

You were left speechless, you had no words to express how you felt at that moment. In fact you thought it would be impossible because no words can even come close to how much love you held for the man in front of you. Brushing the hair away from your face, Soryu slowly leaned in placing a gentle kiss on your lips which sooned deepened. You both spent the rest of the night showering each other in one another's love.