Soryu

Soryu had invited you over to dinner at his place. You expected a nice quiet evening together but it wasn't quite going as you hoped when you noticed Soryu fidgeting around at the table like something was on his mind.

"Soryu? Everything okay?" You asked curiously and his head immediately jerked back in surprise from your question, "Y-yes." He gave a quick reply and said nothing more, you thought it was quite strange. "Um, Soryu...tell me what's wrong. I can easily see something is bothering you. You've stared at your plate for the past ten minutes and been moving around on your chair a lot, so-" You said when Soryu cut you short, "I said I'm fine."

You let out a huff of annoyance, shaking your head you stood up from your chair and around the table next to him. Peering down at his face you noticed his cheeks were slightly redder than usual. 'Hmm, how odd.' You thought. Seeing your stares, Soryu looked at you and finally spoke up, "How am I meant to stay calm when you look at me like that...? I'm the leader of the Ice Dragons yet I'm powerless against you...how infuriating." Soryu sighed.

"Fine, if you must know...I saw you with that man earlier...and I felt a strange throbbing pain here." He said, placing his hand over his heart, "I didn't know how I should approach you about the subject and I didn't want to wrongly accuse you of something but still it hurt and made me feel angry seeing you with another man..."

Seeing the confliction in his eyes you put your arms around him, "Soryu... He was just an old friend I hadn't seen In years. I never once meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry... I hope you can forgive me?" You said in a soft whisper against his ear. "Of course I can forgive you." Soryu said, standing up and putting his arms around you holding you close as he gazed into your eyes, "I knew I could trust you. I guess even I can feel...jealousy sometimes." He said shyly and you giggled. "Sometimes?" You smiled teasingly and he furrowed his brow, "Y-yes! Of course I'm going to get jealous over you." He said, quickly shutting you up with a kiss before you could say anymore before pulling you against his chest, "I love you..." He whispered holding you tight with his strong but loving arms.