Ota

You sat on the bed at the workshop watching Ota busily work on one of his paintings. You took in a deep breath, you had never told Ota about your past, about your life through high school and wanting to finally reveal to him about your past you stood up and headed over to him. Noticing you now standing besides him, Ota glanced towards you with a smile as he continued to paint. Taking in one more breath you finally begun to share with him about your past. Ota immediately stopped what he had been doing and listened to what you were saying with a serious expression.

Ota's eyes traveled around the room as he seemed to be trying to come to terms with this sudden revelation. You on the other hand held your arms behind your back as you gazed at the floor nervously while waiting for him to speak. Time seemed to go by at a deathly slow pace, you thought you'd suffocate from the silence that filled the room. Deciding to lift your head to take a glance at him you were shocked to see his face right before you. Ota looked deeply into your eyes as he took both of your hands with his, "I wasn't expecting you to tell me something like that but I'm glad you did. You trusted me...and that makes me happy." Ota muttered looking slightly more relaxed, "I know that must have been hard but I always want you to tell me what is on your mind. I want to know everything about you." He whispered pulling you towards him and resting his head upon yours, "I'll always love you, nothing you tell me will ever change that. I don't care who you may have been in the past. What's important is the here and now. We make our future, we will make it together. So please don't look so worried, I'll never let you go. I need you in my life." He said affectionately as he stroked your head.

"Thank you..." You muttered against his chest. Ota then leaned back looking into your eyes adoringly before stealing away your lips in a gentle kiss, "I love you." He breathed between the kiss. You both stayed like that for awhile locked in one another's embrace. Ota completely forgot about finishing his painting as he spent the night showering you with his love.