12

She could feel the alcohol getting to her

She could feel the alcohol getting to her. Bjorn threw another feast, and from what Gunnhild told her, this was the last one for a long time. So as she made her way to the clearing, she had first seen Ivar naked in, her mind was jumbled. Maybe meeting him while intoxicated was a bad idea, but she had already slept with him, so what was to lose. She stumbled into the clearing, but as her perception sharpened, she saw no one. But she knew he was there. Her senses seemed wired whenever he was close. Then she heard it the swishing of a sword.

Her hand pulled out her axe as she blocked the attack. Turning around, she swiftly delivered her strike. They exchanged blows as they both teasingly circled each other. When she got close enough, she grabbed his braided hair. Just teasingly, she put her axe under his chin.

She smirked victoriously when he looked deeply into her eyes. Her victory was short-lived as she felt his sword at her hip. Biting her lip while giving him her best seductive look, she pushed his sword away. Moving quickly, she twirled around him, making sure to hold the axe on his neck from behind. He let out a breathy laugh, as he bent away and his sword clashed with her weapon. They swung at each other, and he grabbed her hand, pulling her back towards his front. A humph left her lips. She inclined her head, all while biting her lip.

And that's the moment Ivar felt it. Her rounded behind, pushing onto his crotch. His hold loosened, and she struck again. Her leg swiped, she kicked him off his feet as her hands pushed at his chest with strength. He fell on his back, his breath slightly knocked out of him. Stradling him she held his hands in place. "I win," a playful smirk reaches her lips, such a contrast to the cold look she seemed to wear all the time.

Ivar picked his head up, "I started to think you weren't going to come." The happy smile didn't leave her face as she leaned down and nuzzled her nose into his. She felt so light at the moment that she knew it was the alcohols doing. He laughed as she pushed her face into the crook of his neck, playfully nipped at his neck as he shuddered in response.

"You're in a very happy mood, aren't you?" He cupped her face pushing her hair away. She nodded slowly, biting her lip. From her closeness, he could hear her fast heartbeat. He liked her closeness, and he liked the way she revealed herself to him. He searched her eyes before shifting forward and claiming her lips. She responded eagerly and shifted closer on his lap.

With the same eagerness, she untied his breeches. His cøck was hard and ready for her. They were both needy as he only pushed her dress up. He pushed inside her and she took charge. She was restive as she grounded onto him.

He knew she was desperate for her release, so he let her do what she wished. She was passionate about her moves, and everything she did made him groan. Searching over her body, he caressed her naked skin. His hand disappeared under her dress, and he played with the button that made her tremble above him. He could see the ecstasy on her face as she reached her peak.

He let her breathe it out as he slowly lowered them onto the grass and leafage. He didn't push for his release as he let her calmly relax on his chest. They've fallen into a comfortable silence as they both listened to the nature around them.

"Ivar?" He softly played with her hair as he hummed in answer. "Tell me something nobody else knows." He paused in his movement but then smiled to himself. Her voice was so soft that he felt compelled to answer.

"When we were revenging my father, we captured King Aelle. I wanted to blood eagle him, but I let Bjorn do it. Truthfully while I was looking into his eyes, I did not pity him. Even as he screamed, and bled all I could think about was that he deserved it and that he deserved even more. I loved the sight of any Englishman bleeding." She didn't shudder in disgust instead, she picked her head up and rested her chin on his chest.

"Do you like the sight of blood more than my naked body?" He laughed as he leaned in for a small kiss.

"Maybe." She smiled as she blissfully closed her eyes.

He grinned down on her, "But I have to admit that you covered in the blood of our enemies would be a perfect sight." Ronja grinned at him before giving him a lustful kiss. Claiming him as she bit into his lip.

"So, they are our enemies now huh?" Her cheeky smile made him grin down on her.

"I like the thought of that, yes." She shook her head into the kiss he was giving her. Why was it him? She wanted to ask the Gods.

"You know you're incredibly cruel and wise that it makes me very aware of how fast that us could end." He shook his head at her words. Oh, how ridiculous did she sound. He pulled her closer, clearly trying to silence her.

"No" —she pushed him back— "tell me how fast would it take for you to slice my throat if I disagreed with you?" His eyes closed as he was clearly frustrated with the whole topic. Then he shook his head as he saw her raised eyebrows.

Having enough of the topic he fired back, "And how fast would you do it?" Her hand slid up as it caressed his chin. A frown covering her face.

"I would like to think that only seconds." He could see the doubt in her eyes. He knew then that she wouldn't be able to kill him. And his mind immediately answered back that he wouldn't have either. Smirking, she stood up, and his wet cøck slid out of her.

She adjusted her clothes, sliding her hand over the material to rid of the wrinkles. "Where are you going?" The question brought her out of her alterations. She tilted her head at his question. Ronja didn't even bother turning as she answered his question,

"To my bed. And yes my covers are always opened for you." She could hear his laugh behind her, as she walked off, his footsteps echoing behind her as he tried to catch up.