Perses

Perses was a Titan god in Greek mythology, son of the Titans Crius and Eurybia. He represented destruction and peace. He was married to the Titan goddess Asteria, with whom he had one daughter, Hecate; she was the goddess of witchcraft and magic.

Crius (Father) & Eurybia (Mother)

Asteria (Wife)

Hekate (Daughter)

Pallas (Brother)
Astraios (Brother)

Perses was one of the three sons of the Titan Krios (Crius). The family may have been associated with a group of interconnected constellations. Perses would have presided over the like-named constellation Perseus, whose eastern rising along with the constellations of his father Krios "the Ram" (i.e. the constellation Aries) and brother Pallas (the constellation Auriga) marked the beginning of the Greek campaign season.
Alternatively Perses may have been connected with the dog-star Seirios (Sirius) of the constellation Canis Major and his brother Pallas with the storm-bringing goat-star Capella of the constellation Auriga. (In one myth Athena crafted her goat-skin aigis from the hide of a giant or titan named Pallas.) Capella was the herald of seasonal storms, and Sirius of the scorching heat and droughts of mid-summer. The third brother Astraios "the Starry One", in the guise of Aristaios, was the god who summoned the cooling Etesian Winds to relieve the scorching power of the dog-star. Krios' daughter Hekate--a goddess whose arrival was heralded by the baying of dogs--was perhaps also associated with the dog-star Sirius.

Perses "the Destroyer", father of the goddess of witchcraft, parallels Perseis, a mother of witches by the sun-god Helios.

Krios and his sons Perses, Astraios and Pallas may been envisaged as deities with animalistic features. Krios was literally "the Ram", Pallas might be the goatish giant whose hide was used to craft the aigis, Perses the canine dog-star, and Astraios (in the guise of the rustic Aristaios) an assine Seilen.

Perses and Pallas were also war-gods. The name Pallas was connected with the word pallô, meaning "to brandish a spear," while Perses is associated with the word persô, "to lay waste" or "sack in war."