Chapter 4 - To Close For Comfort

I came closer to the football field when i saw Kain playing he was wearing a red football bib i made my way over to the sitting area it was only 4 o clock so i had to wait 45 minutes for him to finish i never really payed attention to how good my brother is at football it makes me a bit jealous but we are both talented at other things i watched them all play unit i caught eye's with my room mate i didn't know he plays football as well he stopped and kept his eyes on me i had his weird feeling i couldn't look at him for long he made me nervous still i don't understand how this guy makes me feel like this for goodness sake i am a man this is not right, god i need to get laid i thought to myself i was knocked out of my thoughts when my brother came and jumped on me let's go eat Ken i nodded at him.

Get of your sweaty and you stink man he laughed we was about to leave when a familiar voice shouted out " Hey bro Kain turned around OH Hey Perth what's up, you forgot your bag oh thanks man, Who's this he asked Kain put his arm around my shoulder oh this is my brother Ken "Sa-wad-dee-ka" (Hello) i replied with "Sa-wad-dee-ka" (Hello) he's acting like he doesn't know me even though he doesn't his only my room mate Oh Perth would you like to join us for dinner Kain almost shouted but it came out sounding sarcastic i don't think he can he might be busy he looked at me with a devilish smile, No i am totally free Okay then Kain said let's go we made our way to this pizza place near campus the waiter lead us to a table booth he said he'd be back when we are ready to order then left.

I moved past Perth and Kain and slid down the chair to see next to the wall Kain sat opposite me and Perth moved in and sat next to me in the booth he was to close i felt like there wasn't moving space to move " Can you move up a bit or you trying to sit on my lap" If your offering he chuckled "No i am not asshole" I blurted out should we order now? Kain replied i nodded Yeah that's a good idea Kain called the waiter over he Politely asked what can i get for you guys? Can i have two pepperoni pizza's please Perth what do you want Can i get a cheese pizza any drinks for you guys the waiter asked Three waters Kain replied won't be long said the waiter Thank you we said at once which made us chuckle suddenly i felt a vibration in my pocket beep beep beep! well who's that Kain shouted across the table it's the girl from the cafe this morning he smirked so you text her then no she just text me He looked at me with a confused look on his face didn't you find her cute this morning so why now you don't sound interested Don't think to much bro i said i don't have to text back straight away i get back to her later So who's this cute girl then Perth asked just some girl i meet this morning he looked interested but why i asked myself let's drop the topic now with that our food had arrived ("Saved by the pizza")

Hey Perth what are you studying Kain asked he answered quickly Science how about you two Engineering Kain replied and how about you Ken Ohh Umm Medicine they are two good subjects How old are you Perth Oh god here we go Kain has started his 20 Questions Hey bro why are you asking so many questions what's wrong with wanting to know about my team mate sure whatever i stuffed a slice of pizza in my mouth I don't mind i am 19 years old how about you 18 years old both of us replied Perth mumbled out good which confused me but i let it slide once we finished eating we sat there and spoke about how they have a football match next month Hey ken are you going to come and watch your bro play football i looked at him yeah sure bro i be there give me the date when you he nodded at me yeah sure thing he replied i went through my text messages i looked at the text from the girl at the cafe this morning and let the others talk about whatever.

TEXT MESSAGE...

UNKNOWEN: Hey it's Fai from the cafe

KEN: Hey Fai, how are you

FAI: Good how about you

KEN: That's good what you doing

FAI: On my break, how about you

KEN: out with my brother and his friend

FAI: Okay have fun i need to head back now

KEN: Okay you too

I placed my phone on to the table listening to my brother and Perth talk and that's when i felt something cold climbing on my leg it was Perth's hand what is wrong with this guy o pushed his hand away what is wrong with this guy i thought to myself i stood up bro i am going toilet yeah i said to Kain sure bro i made my way past Perth and i walked to find the toilet This guy is really confusing me what is up with him i repeated in my head once i came out of the toilet i walked over to the sink to wash my hand's but i didn't get a chance to get there because i was being pinned up against the wall by Perth.

What the hell are you doing He smirked at me and said Nothing i pushed him trying to get out of his hold what the hell are you doing your sitting close to me touching my leg and now following me to the bathroom and pinning me up against the wall Do you like guy's or something he didn't say anything he just moved close to me and pinned my arms above my head I don't know what he does to me but when ever his close i feel hot and want his touch he moved his face closer to mine he pressed his lips against mine but i didn't pull back i kissed him back he slowly released his hands from my arms i wrapped my arms around his neck he didn't pull back he pulled me closer to him he placed his hands on my hips his lips were so soft i put my hands through his hair he moved his hands up my back his touch makes me crazy i have never felt like this before

I pushed him off me SHIT! 'what am i doing i don't like guy's I shouted at don't ever touch me again I ran out of the toilet what just happened i felt all hot i made my way back to my brother i sat down and downed my glass of water Perth made his way back to the booth it was awkward silents filled the booth i still felt hot from what just happened between us, i was caught of guard when Kain said why are your cheeks red 'Oh it got hot in the toilet' he looked confused Oh Oh i mean there was no air conditioner toilet so it was hot in there 'Oh Okay then i heard a laugh coming from next to me and i knew who it was I think we should leave now Kain replied yeah good idea thank god he agreed cause i don't think i can stay here any longer be close to him.

Let me know your thoughts made some changes