She Wants To Go To Louisiana?

Kayriss7: Since we will be in Arkansas, is it possible, that someone can take me to Louisiana?

Me: For what?

Kayriss7: To see my folks. I figured, since we will be in Arkansas, Louisiana isn't too far away.

Tina: In all honesty, I don't think Little Rock is nowhere near the Louisiana border.

Me: Sorry, babe, but we're not gonna go to Louisiana. We're going to Arkansas for Jack's funeral.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: Yes, go to Louisiana on your own time.

Kayriss7: I wasn't talking to you, Sakura.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: I'm just saying....

Kayriss7: Shut up!

Me: Hey, that was rude!

Kayriss7: She needs to mind her own business, before I bust her in the mouth!

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: I'm ready for you! Bring it on!

Lil_Bunny_Demon: Girls, knock it off! If you two can't get along, then don't speak to each other. Simple.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: *glares at Kris*

Kayriss7: *glares back* I just want to go to Louisiana!

Me: The answer is no, babe! We're not going to Louisiana, and that's final!

Kayriss7: Dude, come on!!!! I just want to see my family!!

Me: Babe, I'm not gonna argue with you, okay? End of discussion!

Kayriss7: You know what? Fine! Be that way! Glad I'm not your roommate, Sakura!

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: I'm glad, too!

This story was written on Monday, May 18th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛😘😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘😘😘💛💛💛