Chapter 4 : Hearts

His pranks are as diligent as always, but now I find the back of my hand and forearm filled with hearts.

So simple minded.

I woke up to find red hearts doodled on my left hand ring finger, circling around it, and snicker to myself - a little too happy.

"you're laughing at it?", a blushing Kiba sat next to where I slept, waiting patiently till I woke up.

"hand", I sit up, stretching out my hand for him to place his on.

"what am I, a dog?!", he blushes more, but obediently places his left hand on my right.

"you're mine", I gently kiss the back of his hand, before pulling out a blue pen to scribble messy hearts around his ring finger.

He blushed cutely through out.

I couldn't help but smile at the cute red hearts circling around my ring finger till they eventually faded away. But I found it drawn right back on as soon as they did. And I found myself doing the same right back for him.

Matching red and blue hearts circling around our ring finger made it obvious to all about the kind of relationship we had but surprisingly -or not so- we wanted to show it off more.

As if to say, we belonged to each other, which we really did.

We love each other too much, that we turn into saps most of the times.

But I'm falling for him more everyday. So it can't be helped.

A/N : my stories are as cheesy as always but hope you liked it!!! ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗