Chapter 5 : Extra

I'm Inuzuka Kiba, and I'm head over heels for a classmate that I don't have the guts to talk to.

He seems so uninterested in everything amd always skipping class to sleep in a quiet place.

I don't know what made me fall but I'm in too deep, so much that I find myself looking for him everyday when he sleeps and mess with his hair or doodle on his hands.

He never gets pissed about it, maybe he just doesn't care but I love to look at his sleeping face, and just needed an excuse to touch him without seeming like a pervert.

Even if he wakes up to find me touching his hand or hair, if i make it look like a prank then I'm safe! Yes, I know, Imma genius.

So I go find him everyday, just to mess with him a bit, then pretend to not be interested in him.

When the truth is that I love him so damn much that it's so hard to keep myself from looking his way.

I can't let myself stare at him, which could potentially blow my cover and make him pull away from me.

Not like we're close enough for me to feel the need to hide it but I like the times he wakes up and smiles at me dazedly so I don't wanna lose that.

Even if the only thing connecting us now is the silly pranks I use to cover up my desire for him, one day, for sure, I'll try and get closer to him.

After all, I really do love him so much, that I might not be able to hide it for much longer.

A/N : A little extra about Kiba's thoughts before they got together🤗❤ this is the end of this short sappy cheesy story so please do tell me your thoughts on it😆❤