Chapter 20

Brad's P.O.V

I knocked on Cory's door

"Cory can we talk?"

"Yeah, I have some time before Ill leave"

"Why have you been avoiding me? "

"Ive just been very busy"

"I have feelings for you"

Cory looked at me, surprised.

"Brad are you crazy?!?"

"Yes I am"

"Brad I really dont have time for this"

He picked up his bag and started to leave. I stopped him by grasping his arm, tightly.

"Brad stop it, Ill be late for my flight!!"

"Why dont you confess your feelings already"

He stood there at his position, I freed him from my grasp.

"Do you not feel the same for me? Tell me for the last time"

"Yes, I do. But its too late, and I dont have time or enough mental power for this anymore. I cant afford to miss my flight. Bye"

He walked out, with his head lowered. I lost my control and fell on the floor, by this time he already left.

He never let me fall ever before.

Justin's P.O.V

"Now Justin, using a gun isnt always as easy as the last time. You have to follow different techniques."
Billy said, as she was playing with some bullets.

"And you should know what it takes to run a successful restaurant in the outskirts of this town."

"I cant use a gun"

"But you will"

I followed her to the basement, which was full of sacks and ragdolls. The walls were covered with hay, boards and bullet marks.

She picked up a gun, did somemweird things with it, and then fired it straight in a ragdoll's head.

"Your turn"
She said, looking at me.

I tried to recall what she did with the gun, and copied from my rough memory. And then shot, the bullet went nowhere near the ragdoll, but I fell on the floor because of the recoil.

She sighed.

"We have to do a lot of work"

Aiden's P.O.V

I was cleaning the dishes, mopping the floor and did everything I could to get out of my house.

I cant believe Im wearing an apron, running around the house cleaning spilled milk and dust.

"Aiden! Look your aunt's son is coming"
My mom

"Who??"

"The one whos adopted"

"For christ's sake mom, he has a name"

"Yeah whatever"

*knock knock*

I rushed to the door and opened it, and saw my cousin Julian standing there, fixing his suit.

"Whats up!"
I said, grinning.

"How are you Aiden? You look nice in the apron by the way."
He pushed me aside and went in.

"Motherfuc.."

Please vote and comment