Chapter 5

Aiden's P.O.V
Ontario, Canada

I was standing outside, shirtless. It was raining. I didnt want to get wet. I looked around to find any taxi but there was no vehicle on the roads. The rain was becoming more intense.

I think I'll just have to walk.

I started to run but the rain was just too strong. It would take at least half an hour to get to my house like this. I kept walking, the rain kept falling on my bare skin.

After awhile I came across a café, doesnt look so bright. It was shabby and ruptured. But I cant keep walking like this in rain.

I went in, and to my surprise, it was a pretty neat place. It had reddish brown flooring. The tables were dark brown.

I took a seat on one of the tables and a waitress rushed in towards my direction.

She had blonde, messed up hair and a big smile.

"What would you like?"

She handed me the menu.

I just came here to prevent the rain. What do I do?
"Plain coffee"

"All right!"

She enthusiastically left for the kitchen. I looked around. There werent many people here. A tall black haired guy cleaning the tables, an old woman in the kitchen with a little guy with a cap. And a blonde cashier counting the bills.

Looks like Ill come here more often.

The waitress then rushed towards me again, balancing the coffee in a tray in one hand.

"There you go!"

She ran towards the kitchen again.

The coffee tasted the best that I ever had. After finishing I saw the waitress run to me the third time, still visibly energetic.

She handed me the bill.

C 1.5

I checked my pockets to find wet money. I handed her 2 wet notes, she was really unimpressed and confused.

"Thats all I have"

She scratched her head and then called the cashier.

"Hey Justin, are these okay?"

She swung the wet notes in the air to show him. Its so embarassing. The cashier then reached the table and closely inspected the 2 wet notes.

What do I do?

"I dont think they will"

Justin's P.O.V
Ontario, Canada

Two wet pieces of paper floated in my hands.

"I dont think they will"

No way Im taking this shit. I didnt fly back from Australia to Canada to take wet notes.

I looked at the brown haired guy sitting in front of me. His wet shirt in his hands and his skinny but defined body structure was clearly visible. But why does it matter. Im here to earn and live.

He was looking at me with hope and worry. Something tells me he didnt come here for coffee.

He looked at me with puppy eyes. Oh no please.

"Its..."

Dont do this Justin, you'll regret it.

"Its okay"

Very good. Im so proud of you. Mental face palm.

He smiled and looked out. The rain had now stopped. He handed me the notes which splashed in my hands

"Thank youuu, I wont forget it guys"

He ran away, carrying his wet shirt in his hands. Making the floor wet.

Billy looked at me. She was annoyed.

She shrugged and then walked to the kitchen. Grandma was looking at me proudly.

Guess I didnt do something completely wrong.

Brad's P.O.V
New York, USA

"Brad are you crazy?!?"

"You bet I am"

"Its illegal"

"Im not marrying someone whos like, double my age"

"I mean, you get the sex and money. What else do you want?"

"Yes, thats what men exactly want"

"Yes Brad! Thats what matters. The sooner you accept it, the better"

"Cory.... I didnt know you were like this"

"I've even banged a 60 year old woman once, and guess what, that made me millions. An eight and 7 zeroes."

"Youre fucking disgusting. I hope your dad is proud of you."

He frowned at my words.

"I dont know why am I even doing this"

"Because you fucking love me, darling"

"Fuck off Brad"

"Washington, here we come!!"