Chapter 32

Aiden's P.O.V:-

I walked in mom's new apartment, it was a neat little place. The paint was fresh, there were plants surrounding the house from all sides and some dutch tiles in the walkway.

I walked in to a fragriance of freshly baked cinnamon rolks and rose perfume.

"Mom"
I kept my bags down near the dining table and greeted her.

"Oh Aiden!"
She wiped her sweat with her apron and made me sit.
"Now that youre here, you can help me keep all the things in their place"

"Work?"

"Move your ass Aiden, get working"

I sighed

"Oh, mom!"

She looked at me

"Wheres Julian?"

Brad's P.O.V:-

"Boss sent me here"
I said, to the golden haired boy standing in front of me.

He smiled notoriously, then inspected me up and down with his eyes.

"I knew you were gonna end up here"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll know very soon. Practice starts tomorrow. Wear something sexy"

"A suit?"

"No, not that yet. Pick something up from there"
He pointed to a room with a no entry sign.

I gulped.

"In my supervision"
He said

"In my supervision"He said

Justin's P.O.V( warning : more sexual content ahead XD ) :-

Finally, finally, we reached home.

"Welcome back!"
Archie said

"Gracias"

He laughed

"Where did you learn that from?"

"Just did"

We entered our bedroom.

"Im so tired"
He spread himself over the bed

"Hey! Theres no space left for me"

He petted his thigh

"Here"

"Really Archie"

He pulled me down, our mouths only an centimeter apart.

"Did you say anything?"
He said, I could feel his warm breathing on my jaw

"I said, Ill fuck you into pieces"

"Fuck me then"
He spread his legs apart for me.

I licked my lips as I took his trousers off, his boxers got pulled down simultaneously.

I started to unbutton his shirt, and then trailed kisses through his chest to abdomen, slowly reaching his dick. I started to take his length in my mouth, slowly moving my head up and down.

He started to moan with every stroke. I increased my pace, then my mouth went further inside, to his hole.

I started rimming him, while pinching his nipples, he was continuously moaning my name, and panting.

And then it was time, I ran my hands through my pocket, and pulled out a condom, I felt it was close. I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out

I fixed it on and started to penetrate him slowly.

"Are you ready?"
I asked Archie, he nervously nodded

I went in deeper, and then started to move my hips slowly. Archie was moaning loudly, his face had turned red.

"Are you sure?"
I asked him again.

"Yeah, keep going"

I kept moving in and out of him, and then increased my pace as I readjusted myself all over him.

"Justin.... Justin....."

We kept going on for half an hour, until I came all over his chest as I climbed up on him.

We were both breathing heavily and loud. Our eyes met and Archie passed me the most beautiful smile, and I returned it with mine.

I know this chapter didnt have a lot, it was just to build a connection for the upcoming chapter

Please vote and comment