Please, Come back to me

Ryan's Pov.

"Rye where are we going!" Andy says tugging back on my hands, as I pull him down the corridor. "Aren't we going to get in trouble for not staying at the party?"

"Oh, come on Andy live a little!" I smirk pulling him up the small staircase with both hands. His face frowning in response.

"And besides..." I stop bringing my lips centimeters away from his. His breath hitches, making the butterflies flutter in my stomach. "I think that kiss convinced my mother and the court that we are a real couple."

His cheeks flush either from how close we are, or the mention of the earlier events. But under the moonlight shinning through the window, Andy is beautiful. His soft  porcelain skin working just right with the blood red suit. His pretty blonde hair falling just right. He's a piece of artwork that I could look at all the time.

"Rye?" Andy breathes.

"I want to show you something."

"Your not going to murder me...are you?" His voice sounds sarcastic, in attempt to cover up something. Possibly Nerves.

"Really? You think I want to murder you." I chuckle pulling him up the staircase.

"I don't know. Your kind of erratic."

"Erratic." I huff. "Well, Andrew I hope you enjoyed your life, Because this is where it ends." He sighs in response.

A smirk runs over my lips as we reach the tiny door at the top of the staircase. His eyebrows raise as I open the door.

I drop his hand walking through the dark little hallway.

"You want me to go through the sketchy dark hallway?" He shouts.

"Oh, come on stop being such a princess." I laugh waiting at the end.

After a few seconds of shuffling and complaints, out comes an upset Andy.

"What's with the face?"

"I'm not a princess. I'm a prince." He huffs crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry your majesty. Did I offend you." I snort taking a teasing bow.

"Shut up Rye. Why did you drag me up here."

"For this.." I take his hand walking around the corner onto a flat balcony.

It's a dark sky with nothing but stars. The night air feeling nice compared to the cramped ballroom. The sky is a beautiful sight, but the only thing I can look at is Andy.

"Oh" he gasps "It's so.."

"Beautiful?" I say making him meet my eyes.

"Why did you bring me up here?"

"I could tell the party starting to get to both of us." I sigh pulling his face closer to mine. "But I mostly just wanted to do this more privately."

I softly connect my lips to his. He hums then melts at my touch. His arms wrap around my neck as I drop mine to his waist.