Maya's recovery

Maya: 

I started doing the recovery after 3 months. I didn't like it. It was really though to do it. I had friends around me all the time but its not the same. They couldn't help me. I though all the time that this is Andy's fault. I got on the aid car even tho she was the one on aid. I wanted to blame her. I wanted this to be her fault. I wanted to blame her. I wanted to get the blame om someone that isn't me.  I wanted her to know how bad I felt, I wanted her to fell my pain. I wanted her to be hurt, to be sad. I know I was selfish but my life is destroyed because of her. I knew that it wasn't her fault but I'm scared. I'm scared to be left alone. But to be honest I already knew that Andy would be here no matter what. I slowly looked around, I was waiting for Amelia to write under at the discharge papers. She was never late, but I kept waiting until Dr. Deluca came, not Carina, but Andrew. I looked at him, -what are u doing here Andrew. he looked at me and said. -You'll have to stay longer, Dr. Shepherd is in surgery with another patient. I'm sorry. I looked at him, -can you page Carina? He looked at me and nodded hesitantly. -sure. He left the room. I looked after him and looked at my training hour plan. Carina didn't come. I was sad, when I heard a knock on the door 2 hours I freaked out, I didn't want anyone to come. I looked up, and to my surprise it was Carina. I said, cold -what are u doing here? She answered, -I'm sorry I didn't come earlier, I had to do an emergency c-section. I'm sorry Maya, I love you. she came closer to me, I didn't answer, I looked at her without feelings. She sighed, then sat down beside the bed. she said -what's wrong Maya? I looked at her, and I started tearing up. She grabbed my hand and kissed my head,she said -Maya talk to me, please just talk to me. I looked at her, -I'll never be able to walk again. I started crying and said, -All I ever wanted is gonna be destroyed because of this, I spent my whole life to get where I am and now I might not be able to do it anymore. MY whole life is gone Carina, My life. Do you have any idea how that feels? She got silent a minute, then she hugged me and said -I'm here for u, no matter what. I love you. and I need you by my side no matter what. I looked at her, then away. I said -I can't do this, it's no way I can do this. Carina looked at me and said. -yes you can because I'm gonna help you with it.  I looked at her, then away. -How can you help me, you haven't been through this, you can't help. Carina didn't answer that.