Elenas new chance

It all started when Elena where in the skyscraper. no one knew that it would kill her whole family. When she got out she needed to run away. At school she was the person that always was happy. No one knew about what happened to her and her family before Andy came to her school. When she saw Andy she came up and asked what she was doing there. Andy had answered on a call with Maya. Maya recognized Elena and came up to ask how she was doing. Elena still kept what happened to her family as a secret. She could never tell anyone what happened. Andy saw that Elena was hiding something but didn't say anything. After they finished up they went back to Station 19.

The next week Elena was often by the firehouse one day as the crew was out Andy was inside, she had been promoted to captain that day so she had a lot off paperwork. Elena walked around and walked into Andy. -oh Hey Andrea, i'm sorry, uh, where is the rest? - Hey Elena, they are out with a fire. Elena said confused -Why aren't you with them? Andy laughed and answered -I got a new promotion, so i have a lot off paperwork to finish.  Elena looked at her - okay. She looked at Andy with a look that was more a question than a look. Andy asked - Is it anything you wanna talk about?  Elena nodded hesitantly, -do you have time? Andy said -I always have time for you kid. Elena told Andy about what happened with her family and when she finished Andy hugged her.

A couple off days later Elena basically lived at the firehouse, she was still not 100% sure about the rest off the firefighter but she trusted Andy, and Maya, at least until Maya got in an accident, After the accident Maya changed, she became more like a numb person that didn't care. Elena got scared because off it and ran away, she kept playing the kid that always smiled until one day.