Prologue

Hi, so, I decided to make a fan fiction story. Which makes this the first. I got inspired by lots of fan fictions and other books. So, ya enjoy!
— Also! This prologue is from the scene of the series, so, I'll apologized if I miss some of the scene —

"Uenoyama kun, I like you" Mafuyu confesses to Uenoyama as he gazed at the beautiful orange sunset at the beach. Uenoyama was flabbergasted at the words that Mafuyu confessed. His mind completely exploded.

  After Mafuyu's confession, both of the boys went to Haruki's apartment to tell him about them. Haruki's reaction, of course he was surprised as he said, "uh, absolutely not." He continues
"Wait, what? Okay, hold up."
"You guys are going to start dating? Wait, you're not dating yet, are you?"
"Not yet. I just told him how I felt." Mafuyu answers his question. Uenoyama covers his face with his hands. Haruki hits his head with his hand as he says "dammit! We're doomed!" He realizes about Akihiko and asks them "wait, does Akihiko know about this?"
"Probably, yeah. I asked him for advice about this before." Uenoyama answers.
"He knows. He made me face it before the show." Mafuyu continued, trying to convince Haruki.
"That bastard!" Haruki thought to himself as he squeezed his drink a bit harder.
"The gamble of his way riskier than I could have imagined!" Haruki thought to himself (again).
"Uenoyama, you're the one who went on about how bandmate couples should be drop dead!" Haruki screams, concerned about it.
Uenoyama squeaks hearing it "p-please let us have this. . " He stutters. "We'll do our best," He continues.
"Wait, are you serious?!" Haruki says in a shocked tone. Uenoyama stands up from his chair and bows down in front of him to beg their permission to date.  Mafuyu glanced over at Uenoyama who was standing beside him. "Please let us have this. We'll do our best," He repeats. Haruki was speechless, he has nothing to say yet. "We might–" Uenoyama continues.
"No, I'm sure we'll end up causing some troubles, but... " He stops. Haruki, on the other hand, trying to think what words he should say to them, as his hands was resting itself on his forehead.

Mafuyu glanced at Uenoyama with his confused face. He quickly gets up from his chair to bow down but before he could do it, Haruki quickly says "listen up, you two."
"Just be careful, some people are still against this. " He warned them.
"The business about being in a band basically comes down to popularity, " He explains.
"Also, if you piss me off, expect a lecture or two, keep that in mind, " Haruki explains more. Uenoyama and Mafuyu walks over to Haruki and hugs him together at same time. Haruki was surprised by their acts, and starts screaming "stop! Seriously, knock it off!"
"I mean it! Make sure you don't post anything hinting that you're dating!" He continues to scream.
"Yes, sir!" Both agreed to their condition.
"I get it! Now cut it out!" He continues to scream.

  After letting Haruki know, they rushed over to Akihiko's place. Uenoyama knocks on the door and they both wait for an answer from inside. Akihiko opens the door whilst standing besides it and asked them, "what do you need?"
"We wanted to tell you that we're dating," Uenoyama explains, by the look of Akihiko's face, he doesn't seem to be surprised at all, instead he says "hmm.. I kinda expected this,"
Both Mafuyu and Uenoyama was surprised by their friend. Akihiko remembers about the disc that Mafuyu wanted before and tells them to wait while he gets the box. Two minutes later, he comes out with a box full of discs. It was heavy, so, Uenoyama wants to hold it for Mafuyu till they reached Mafuyu's apartment. And so, they left saying their goodbyes to each other and went home.

                                  🎸

– 652 words –