Chapter 5

🎸

"If we don't talk it out, it'll be too late!" He screamed.

  Uenoyama turned to look at his face with hatred in his eyes. He roughly pulled his hand from Mafuyu's and walked straight to his room. Mafuyu stayed at his current position, looking down holding on his tears. He held it on his tears till he reached his room. He was too sad that he didn't bother about his clothes nor if he's cold. he couldn't help but think on what will happen next. He slowly fell asleep, he dreamed about the accident that happened few months ago.

  He was awake right after he saw his ex hanging himself up in the air. Tears were slowly running down his cheeks as he slowly with his sleeves. He then took a short shower and got ready with the day. He quickly went down and cooked breakfast for Uenoyama and himself. He thought maybe if he cooked breakfast for Uenoyama, they'll make up or something. But Uenoyama didn't came out of his room that made Mafuyu worried. He knocked on the door few times and waited fro an answer. No answer. He knocked once again, "just leave already geez." Mafuyu sighed in relief that Uenoyama was there to answer. Although it was very cold, Mafuyu was happy, that he almost teared up. He walked away from the door, wiping his tear and sat down at the kitchen table and started to eat his breakfast. Then, he went to school since Uenoyama told him to leave him alone. No 'good morning' from Uenoyama was still a missing part of his day but he ignored it. 

  At lunch, Uenoyama waited for Mafuyu at the store room. But, he never came. Uenoyama stood up and walked towards Mafuyu's class opened the door to see Mafuyu was sitting across the guy smiling and giggling with him. Mafuyu turned to look over the door and saw Uenoyama but stayed quiet. Uenoyama was so pissed off that he ran over to Mafuyu and grabbed Mafuyu's both shoulder hardly. "What are you doing?!" he screamed.

"Eating with a friend.." Mafuyu whispered as he turnned his face away from Uenoyama's face. 

"Why didn't you come to the store room then?" Uenoyama asked.

"Becasue you said to.." Mafuyu mumbled at the last sentences.

"Becasue I said what?" Uenoyama focused his eyes on Mafuyu. 

"To leave you alone.." 

 Uenoyama froze thinking on what sentences he should use. "Just.. Whatever." He said as he lets go of Mafuyu's shoulder and left the classroom with nothing else to say. People were whispering around him. He ignored. 

// After School //

 "Oi Mafuyu, you're going with that guy again?" Uenoyama asked.

"Yes, if that's okay with you."

"Not really, but I can deal with it soon." 

// With Uenoyama and Ayano //

Uenoyama and Ayano went to this cafe that wasn't really crowded with people. Ayano knew all about them, their relationships, what's happening around them even where they work at. They sat across each other and started to take out their stuffs on the assignment. Uenoyama ordered Earl Grey Tea which was Mafuyu's favorite tea, while Ayano ordered Strawberry Shake. 

  They focused on their work, it was quiet and peaceful. Until, Ayano broke the silence by starting with, "I heard you and Mafuyu got into a fight." 

"How'd you know that?" Uenoyama asked as he was flabbergasted that she knew about the fight.

"People were whispering around the second years, you didn't know?"

"I guess that's possible." Uenoyama said he focused on his work.

"What did you two fought about?" Ayano asked, knowing that she has the chances to destroy their relationship.

"I guess, I got jealous because he hung out with his classmate yesterday, then got mad at him 'cause of that."  Uenoyama scratched his hair.

"You know, I can help you  with that."

"With what?" 

"By getting Mafuyu jealous. Since, he made you jealous why not make him jealous?" She asked as she grinned to herself. 

"I don't know, he doesn't do that on purpose. Plus, he's the type of person who doesn't tell anyone on how they feel about it."

"That could also mean that Mafuyu has the mind on cheating on you, don't you think?"

"But he's the one who told me he likes me, why would he do that kind of thing?"

"You never know what's on their mind, don't you?"

"I mean yeah, he doesn't tell me that much about him. But that doesn't mean he'll do such a thing!"

"Like how he was involved in his ex death?"

"You don't know what he did or said to his ex back then, don't you?" Ayano continued.

"I.. But that doesn't involve m-me."

"Who knows? But I can help you with anything, you know."

"We can find out how he'll react or do on what's happening around him. Don't you want to help Mafuyu? " She said as she glanced at Uenoyama who was in confusion.

"Fine, I do want to help him. But by how are you gonna help?" He asked as Ayano smirked and said, "we'll just have to make him jealous and see what he'll do about it. By doing that, we can pretend to go on a date and pretend to be lovers and you know what we'll do."

"I guess that can do. But isn't this going to hurt him..? "

"Well, that's what we're aiming. To know how he'll react on this."

"Hmm.. Okay.. "

"Do we have a deal? "

"I guess. " As he slowly let go of his hand from his hair.

"Here's what we'll do then.. "

🎸

— 932 words —