Chapter 3

🎸

"I hate myself, I'm scared that you'll starting hating me too like my ex did." He started crying wiping his tears with his sleeves. Uenoyama was shocked by his words. He was about to cry seeing Mafuyu like that. 'I made him cry' Uenoyama thought to himself.

Uenoyama thought so himself how cruel he was making Mafuyu cried. Suddenly, "shut up dammit!" He screamed as he stands up to face across Mafuyu. Mafuyu froze by the time he screamed. "I don't care! I don't care what you just said just now. But I know one thing for sure that I will always love you.." Uenoyama teared up slowly as he looks at Mafuyu, who was glancing at him with a confusion and surprised face.

Uenoyama sits beside Mafuyu as he puts his hand over Mafuyu's shoulder. Mafuyu was speechless, he didn't know what to say after hearing what Uenoyama just said. But then, he whispered, "I love you too.." As his cheeks slowly turns sparkling pink. It was a very soft whisper that people would have hard time trying to listen it, but Uenoyama heard as he stands up and gives out his hand. Mafuyu grabbed his hand, Uenoyama pulls a long hug. Mafuyu slowly moves his hands to hug Uenoyama. They hugged for the next ten minutes.

§ Time skip §

  Around a week later, Uenoyama and Mafuyu moved in with each other at their new apartment. The reason was so that they can help each other anytime. Both their parents approved although they didn't know that they're dating.

  It was a great so far, spending more time with each other, going home together clinging to each other. It's like a romance in a movie but it's in reality. But, unfortunately, Uenoyama was assigned to do a school project partnering with Ayano. Of course it's not a big of a deal but who knows what Ayano would do when they're alone.

  Mafuyu was also assigned to the a project with his classmate. They only have around two to three weeks to finish it, so, Mafuyu wanted to finish it early, so he can spend more time together afterwards. "Let's finish our project early, so we can spend more time afterwards!" Mafuyu screamed as he waved his hand to Uenoyama who is walking towards him.

  They went straight to their apartment, to make dinner together early and watch Netflix together. They went home as planned, "welcome home, Uenoyama." Mafuyu said as he smiles passionately waiting for Uenoyama to smile back, and so he did. "I'm home.." Uenoyama replied afterwards. They took turns on bath, prepared the utensils and ingredients to make dinner, washing the laundry etc. It was, as if they were married to each other, knowing what to do. It was never awkward, always have things to talk about. Mafuyu wished this to never change.

– next day, at school –

  Both of the boys went to their class on their own, and sat quietly till class starts. Before the class start, weird things happened to Uenoyama..

Uenoyama's pov:

  I was just sitting down, glancing over the clock ticking by slowly. Suddenly, Ayano slapped my table making me startled a bit. "What?" I asked her.
"About the project, what should we do?" She asked smiling brightly.
"Since it's english lecture, we'll just do about what we'll be in the future." I asked, still glancing at the clock.
"What do you want to be in the future then?" She asked as she puts her hand behind her back.
"Me? I haven't thought about it, maybe I'll ask what he wants me to be tonight."
"He? You mean Mafuyu? I thought he lives in different road from yours..?"
"Oh, we moved in together in an apartment." I replied, as I realized I shouldn't have said it.
"You two moved in together?!" She asked shockingly.
"Yea, it's not much though." I said as I wished she stopped asking more.
"Well then, why don't we work on our project at my favourite cafe?" She asked as she puts her index finger on her chin.
"It's just english lecture, we can do it on our own at home?" I said, more sound of a question.
"Well, it's a partner school project so we need to do this together, combining our ideas together, you know?"
"I guess you're right.." I replied.
"But importantly we should do our parts too." She said as if it was really important.
"I know, it's just a school project it'll only take about 10%." I said.
"Of course, well see ya later!" She said as she walks over to her desk. Geez, she's such a bother...

§ TIME SKIP WHILE AT LUNCH §

  "Something happened?" Mafuyu asked, looking concerned.
"Not much, just got annoyed till now."
"Well, why don't we get it away with eating our lunch together? I brought yours too since I know you won't take it." He smiled.
"Geez, stop being so cute.." I mumbled.
"What was that?"
"Nothing.." And so we ate our lunch together and talked afterwards.

  The school bell ranged, we went to our class. And continued our classes till the school was over. When I was daydreaming during class, I remembered Mafuyu told me that he's going to go home a bit late because he's going to Starbucks to finish his project with his classmate. I wouldn't that much though. It's just a project, nothing much, right? Oh, what a bother, what is this feeling? Jealousy? Are you serious right now? Ritsuka Uenoyama gets jealous? That's impossible.. Right?

Narrative:

  As Uenoyama thought over and over about how he feels about Mafuyu hanging out with another guy. Uenoyama was just jealous that he didn't know about it. He didn't want to believed the fact that jealousy can come across him easily. Who knew that Uenoyama can get jealous? Not even himself knowing that.

§ TIME SKIP // AFTER SCHOOL §

  Uenoyama waited outside the entrance door. To see who was the guy Mafuyu was partnered with. When Mafuyu came, the guy was walking beside him. There was at least two metre distance between them. He was around five feet ten inches in height. His body was a bit muscular. To look at it, it was almost the same looking person at the convenience store incident. Grey hair, tall, muscular body, it was so familiar to Uenoyama that makes him feel so uneasy leaving Mafuyu alone with him. He thought to himself, not to let Mafuyu hang out with him alone.

🎸

– 1079 words –