Chapter 1

🎸

  After settling their conditions about their relationship to Haruki and Akihiko. They went back to their apartments and rest for the whole night. Uenoyama was speechless about what happened on that day. 'So much happened' he thought to himself as he rested his arm on his face. He felt like he wanted to burst out tears of happiness. His phone suddenly vibrates letting him know someone's calling him. He was furious on how that person ruined his mood. He picked up his phone, without any hesitation to check the caller ID, he answered the call, "what?" He asked harshly. But the voice that he heard was unexpected, it was Mafuyu. "Uenoyama kun, sorry for disturbing you, I'll end the call–" Uenoyama cuts off Mafuyu before he could finish his sentence. "No, sorry I thought you were someone else," He explained. "Why did you call me?"
"I wanted to ask you if you want to walk together to school tomorrow," Uenoyama blushed at Mafuyu's sentence, "sure! Where would you like to meet?"
"I would be very much appreciated if you're the one to pick the place,"
"um.. Then we shall meet at the near by the Everville Park."
"Ok! See you tomorrow, Uenoyama kun! I love you!"
"Huh? I-I love you too," Uenoyama blushed when he heard the word 'I love you'.

–the next day–

Uenoyama's pov:

  As the alarm starts to annoy me with its stupid song. I quickly press the turn off button on my phone and check the time. It was 5:00am, still early to go out. I was about to fall back to sleep, a sudden voice cross my mind, 'see you tomorrow, Uenoyama kun' I quickly get off my bed and go straight to the bathroom with my towel. I estimate the time I need to use, so I could be there before Mafuyu does. I don't want him to wait for me. His smile cross my mind, I accidentally scream and cover my face to hide the blush.

  After taking a shower, I quickly wear my school uniform and stuff all the things I need for school and go straight to the kitchen grab some breads and put it in the toaster. While the bread is in the toast, I grab a frying pan, cooking butter and two eggs. I put the frying pan on the stove, put a bit of butter and turn the stove on. Wait for a little while, I crack the two eggs in a small bowl and pour on the frying pan.

– after eating cause why not –

After breakfast, I quickly take my bag and left my apartment. I have reach my destination, luckily, he's still not here yet. I sigh with relief. About five to eight minutes later, I see Mafuyu walking over me and greets our good morning. "Good morning, Uenoyama kun,"
"Good morning, Mafuyu," 'Stay cool' I thought to myself.
"Shall we get going?" Mafuyu smiled. I feel like my heart is going to melt by his passionate smile. "Sure, let's go!" I said as I hold on to his hand. We walk to school, and chit-chatting non-stop.

  As soon as we get to school, we put our shoes in out locker and get our inside ones. I accompany him to his class and wave goodbye after. During lunch time, I went to the place where we usually meet. And waited for him to come. Ten minutes later, he came and said the first thing was "sorry, Uenoyama kun I was helping my classmate with her books,"
"It's alright, you're not that late anyways,"
"I mean we still have time to talk with each other, right?" I continued. He smiled as he walks up the stairs and sits right next to me. He leans his head over my shoulder, and said "Uenoyama kun,"
"Hm?"
"um.. Nevermind.. " He said as he fell asleep on my shoulder. I was curious what he wanted to tell me. I sat there trying not to fall asleep. I looked over at Mafuyu, he looks so peaceful sleeping. Not to mention, how cute he looks when he makes that face. Twenty minutes later, the school bell rings, I wake up Mafuyu to tell him we have to go to class. "Let's go," I said, trying to make him stand up. "Mmm.. " He yawned. So, we went back to our classes.

  School ended, few minutes ago, still no Mafuyu going to my class. I lay down my head on my desk whilst my two friends, Shogo and Ryou, asking if I'm going on the basketball practice or going on band practice. I ignored them and lay there quietly. Shogo suddenly screamed my name, "Uenoyama! Mafuyu's here!" I quickly got up from my chair, grab my bag. I went over to Mafuyu and said, "hey!"
"Uenoyama kun, let's go together," He smiled. AHHH he's so cute.. I could hug him right now but there are still people here staring at us. "Mhm, let's go then," I replied.

Narrative:

  As Uenoyama and Mafuyu talked a bit by the door. Ayano clenches her her fist hard and feels very irritated by it. As Waka sees her friend clenching on her fist, "are you mad or something?"
"No, I'm just curious why they keep hanging out with each other. Are they dating or something?" Ayano said.
"That's crazy, why would they date each other? I mean there are chances." Waka said sarcastically.
"What if they did? Should I do something about it?" Ayano said in threatening tone.
"Let's just– go somewhere else then,"
Waka said as she pushed Ayano to different location.

  Back with Uenoyama and Mafuyu. As they walk together to their apartment where they practice their songs. Uenoyama wanted to stop by the convenience store to buy some food for each other. 'Meat buns would do' Uenoyama thought to himself. 'And for the drinks... Orange juice would do since he doesn't drink any soft drinks' he thought. As they stopped by the convenience store, "I'll buy a few things so you'll just wait for a little while, is that ok?" Uenoyama asked.
"Mhm.. " Mafuyu hummed knowing it's a yes. Uenoyama went into the convenience store and grab some meat buns and drinks for them. He went to the cashier, "that will be $5.68," Uenoyama payed and told him to keep the change. When he went out the convenience store, he was surprised and furious at same time. He felt like he just need to beat the crap out of the guy.

🎸

– 1091 words –