Chapter 6

🎸

  When Uenoyama came back home, Mafuyu waited at the couch just to greet him.He was flustered when Mafuyu gave him his sweet and gentle smile. It made him kinda regret making the deal with Ayano.

Then, the next morning, Mafuyu decided to make breakfast for Uenoyama and himself once again. But, unfortunately Uenoyama was in the kitchen cooking, some bacons and eggs were placed by their plates beside him. Mafuyu thought to himself that this is the time where they can cook together again after a while.

After cooking their breakfast, they sat on the table and started eating their breakfast together like an old couple.

Uenoyama p.o.v:

I wasn't supposed to be making breakfast for us. Yesterday was messed up either way. I can't hurt someone like him, he's way to precious to be hurt.. I would kill someone who hurts him physically or mentally. Ayano's plan was a bit difficult to be honest. So, I won't do it even if she pays me a million dollars.

With that, I decided to start a conversation with Mafuyu, so that this awkward atmosphere would disappeared. "How's the project going? "

"Huh? "

"How's the project going? Is it going fine or is it bad? "

"Oh, that.. Oh! Yeah we're about to finish it yesterday, but I said I wanted to go home early so I could spend the night with you. But we ended up sleeping in our own room.. "
Mafuyu said with a soft sigh.

"Eh.. Sorry Mafuyu, didn't know you wanted that. Say, wanna go on a date this weekend? We can go to the movies? "

"Sure! We haven't been on dates for a while, so, why not? "

With that, a date has been set on weekend with no other disturbance. I'm telling Ayano that the deal's over. After having breakfast, we changed our clothes and went out to get to school.

  During our time together walking to school, this is just another memory.. “Another precious memory with him.. ” I thought to myself. "Hey.. "

"Hm? "

"I feel like, time flies so fast.. It felt just like yesterday where we confess our feelings huh? "

Mafuyu smiled in relieved, "I'm glad that we made it this far together.. "

"Yeah.. Me too. "

Third p.o.v:

Arriving at school and they were separated to get into their own classes. The moment came, where Uenoyama tells Ayano about the deal is cancelled. Reaching their classes, Ayano came to Uenoyama's table right after he sat, looking him in the eyes and asked, "how'd it go? "

"Ahh, about that. Yeah, I'm cancelling the deal. I'm not gonna hurt someone like him, rather than seeing him being broken or sad. I rather see him being happy and laugh with his smile. "

"Oh—! Okay, then we'll see each other during the weekends right? "

"Also about that. I'm going on a date. Sorry Ayano"

"O-Oh! No it's fine! "

  With that, she left without any other word and sat on her table. Uenoyama just gazed through the window and thought about Mafuyu till the teacher came. Throughout the whole lesson, he didn't maintain focus on the subject but on Mafuyu.

  Meanwhile Mafuyu, who was just focusing on the lessons and getting few notes in his book. Little did he know that someone was looking over him this whole time without him realizing it. But, who could look over him without getting noticed?

  The day was over with the band practice, where Haruki and Akihiko bought them food to eat together. They wanted to celebrated on making another new song, now it's just a matter of time for Mafuyu to write the lyrics. After the celebration, they  changed their clothes and went right to bed. Sleeping side by side, looking at each other in the eyes. Uenoyama blushed just by looking Mafuyu in the eyes and thought “so this is what you call beautiful, huh? "

🎸