Chapter 2

🎸

  Meanwhile waiting for Uenoyama, Mafuyu was leaning against a wall spacing out. Suddenly he felt something was stroking his thigh. He jumped in surprised, he thought it was Uenoyama but what he thought was wrong. He saw a tall figure about 5 feet tall with muscular body and hard hands touching his thigh. His face was so close that Mafuyu can smell his breath. It was disgusting. The guy suddenly grabs one of his wrist as Mafuyu hitting him with his other hand. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you," He whispered.
"No, let me (pants) go.." Mafuyu whispered slowly as he pants on short oxygen. The guy starts to get closer to Mafuyu's face. Mafuyu turned his head to left and right avoiding eye contact with each other. It was no use, the guy let go his hand from his thigh and held him on his chin to make him look at him. Mafuyu was frightened to look at him, he shut his eyes tightly wishing someone to help him. It was useless, no one can come and save him.

  Suddenly, the most unexpected thing that Mafuyu didn't want to happen. A kiss from a random stranger. He let go, "your lips are so soft, " He grins as he licks his own lips as he gazed at Mafuyu's innocent frightened orange eyes. He pulled another long kiss. Mafuyu started to tear up, he couldn't breathe. He wished it to stop.

  Uenoyama went out from the store and unexpected sight to appeared be in his eyes. Mafuyu was leaning against the wall with a guy. Mafuyu's eyes was filled with tears as his cheeks were wet from the saliva and tears. Uenoyama was pissed, he quickly rushed over and pushed the guy with his body aside. He grabbed Mafuyu's hand and tried to run away from that awful incident. Thought so soon, the guy hits Uenoyama from the back making him fall off to the ground. Mafuyu, on the other hand, fell to the ground and covers his face not to see him. He knew it was hopeless to do anything, so he held back. The guy grabbed his arm tightly this time, pulling him up facing his face. Mafuyu was frozen in place. "Now, that little thing aside. Shall we continue?" He said as he leans closer. "Not on my watch!!" A screamed from behind as Uenoyama hit his head with his elbow. The guy let go of Mafuyu and fell to the ground, but within seconds he stands up grabbed Uenoyama's collar shirt tightly and lift him up as high as he can. While Mafuyu trying to find something to hit him. He was scared and he couldn't find anything suitable to hit him. He felt something hard on his hand, luckily, he found a few pebbles. He picked it up, one by one throwing to the guy from behind.

  The guy was screaming at Uenoyama saying, "think you're tough, eh?!"
"What're you gonna do now?!" He kept on screaming whilst Uenoyama struggles to free himself from his hands. Mafuyu threw the rocks as hard as he can, so that he can distract him. The guy was annoyed, so he threw Uenoyama to the floor hardly and went straight to the little boy. Mafuyu couldn't stand up because of the guy, he held his thigh tightly before and it hurts when he moves too much.

  He slowly crawls away from the guy, but the guy was too fast. He grabs Mafuyu by the neck and said, "I'm tired of being nice. You're making me more pissed than I am before." He grabbed on Mafuyu's neck tightly so he can't breath. Mafuyu's face slowly turns red.

  ∆—∆

  Akhiko was walking around, passing by the trees, roads, shops and houses. He gazed at the sky as he walks. Just when he was going to pass by the convenience store, he heard screams. He was curious, so, he went to check it out.

  He didn't expect what to see this. He thought it just might be young boys fighting each other. He saw Mafuyu's hair and the guitar bags. He suddenly saw Uenoyama, lying to the ground covering his head. Akhiko was surprised and furious. He quickly ran over and push the mysterious guy away from Mafuyu and Uenoyama. Mafuyu fell to the ground as Akihiko pushed him over. Mafuyu pass out, few seconds later. Uenoyama was helpless, he couldn't do anything, it's useless to go on. After Akihiko pushed the guy over, he quickly kicks the guy in the balls, so, he has more time. He quickly rushed over to the two younger boys.

  Akhiko put Uenoyama and Mafuyu against the wall to let them lay down. He went in the store, bought some bandanges for Uenoyama. Uenoyama was only injured in the arm. While Mafuyu, on the other hand, well let's say, he's neck was red and has few brushes, not only that, he was hardly breathing. Akhiko told Uenoyama to call the ambulance so they could take Mafuyu to the hospital, while Akihiko calls Haruki to tell him about their situation.

  § TIME SKIP §

  They were brought to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. Both of the younger boys were examine in different rooms. Mafuyu was checked by a doctor and few nurses. While Uenoyama was check by a nurse. Uenoyama's injuries wasn't that serious, it was just a deep cut and few bruises. Mafuyu's injuries was a bit hard to believe, Mafuyu's head was bleeding which isn't that serious but due to his neck, he has to stay in the hospital for two to three days to examine more about his neck just in case.

  A few hours later, Mafuyu woke up in a hospital bed. He looks around seeing only white blank wall and two chairs. Uenoyama entered the room, Uenoyama was shocked, he almost forgot to breath seeing Mafuyu. Mafuyu smiled as he says, "Uenoyama kun, I'm glad you're okay." Uenoyama teared up a bit as he walks in to the room, pulls a chair to sit beside Mafuyu's bed. "I'm so glad you're awake... " Uenoyama said as he held on Mafuyu's soft hands. "I'm glad you're still okay.." Mafuyu just sits there gazing at Uenoyama as if that was the only thing existed.

  Mafuyu was quiet after that. Uenoyama asked if he's okay or not, but Mafuyu just keeps on nodding. But when it comes to Akihiko and Haruki, he talks at least few words and sentences. When he's with Uenoyama alone, he stays quiet.

   Around two weeks later, Uenoyama can't handle the circumstance anymore. He told Mafuyu to wait for him in the store room where they usually meet. During lunch time, both of the boys meet. Uenoyama asked Mafuyu, "why the hell are you so quiet?" Mafuyu refused to answer. "Tell me. Why the hell are you so quiet? Everytime we're alone. You stay quiet as if you don't know how to talk!" Uenoyama cried. Still no answer. Uenoyama sighed as he sits beside Mafuyu, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have screamed.." He apologized.
"You can tell me what's wrong.. You can tell me anything.." He said softly.
"I.. I'm scared.." Mafuyu whispered to himself but Uenoyama heard it. "You're.. Scared? Scared of.. What?" Uenoyama asked in full of curiosity. "I hate myself, I'm scared that you'll starting hating me too like my ex did." He started crying wiping his tears with his sleeves. Uenoyama was shocked by his words. He was about to cry seeing Mafuyu like that. 'I made him cry' Uenoyama thought to himself.

🎸

– 1268 words –