Part 1

You call yourself, (insert made-up hacker name), however ever everyone who knows of your phantom calls you the "Cyber Demon." For years you have grown your invisible but definite siege over the internet, at first only starting as a hobby. You can now successfully code in over 10 different programming languages, from Python to C++. Once you learn one, it is pretty easy to pick up the rest. You honestly can't believe you have made it this far, in just over four years, you think, as you sit silently at your laptop. Baggy hoodie over your shoulders, hiding your abnormally thin frame. Yesterday's leftover dinner still at your left on a paper plate, because you are too cheap to buy actual dishes now. 

On your screen you set up a fake ID. One you will be using as a disguise today. You're hacking into a server on the other side of the country right now: an unsuspecting bank. We'll keep it nameless. For fun, you decide to type in your actual, real life in formation, just to better knock those constantly on your trail off your back. So, smiling a dead, flat smile at the screen, you begin filling your "fake" ID out. 

(Please don't actually write down your real name and such below. That is both unnecessary, and, um, this is about hackers.. so, yeah. Don't wanna get hacked! XD) 

Name: (Y/n)

Date of birth: (something that adds up to you being 24 years old :P) 

Card information: (bloopidy bloop, this part is fake) 

Address: CalUfOrniA ... "California US" (sorry, I am being rather silly today)

And other background information: skip

Okay! Once that part is finished, you press a custom button on your keyboard and sit back and watch the magic happen! Several accounts blip into existence in a neat list on your screen. All employees of the bank who use that server. You scan all the names, looking closely for any of them that sound like someone who would answer an email without checking first. You pick out the first fifteen of your targets, highlighting all their names before pressing a nifty little button that sends out a general selection of pre-written emails, each claiming to being sent at slightly different times. After a second or two of blankly staring at your screen, you inhale, glad to see that your messages haven't been collected by some firewall or detected as spam, meaning this is going to be an easy catch. 

You continue sending emails fifteen to eventually even fifty at a time, until nearly everyone working within the server has received a Trojan Horse. Next... The waiting game. Of course, for you there is never a completely boring moment. While you wait for the Trojan Horses to successfully infest a server, you set everything up for the next one. On an attached monitor to your laptop, there is a window open; it's soul purpose being to better visualize what is going on in the Web around you. As emails are opened, you see little dots on your screen, followed by loading bars, so you know exactly where the server is being accessed, and when you will have full control of that outlet. 

Striking back a strand of hair, you finish up a new firewall of your own, adding it to your many layers of firewalls, before standing up to refill your large bottle of water and even go to the bathroom. On your way back you grab a granola bar, which is as hard as a brick to bite into, and do a small twirl in the kitchen since you do that sometimes.. and nobody has lived in the house as you in over four years now! 

Landing back in your spiny chair, you stretch your tight arms while looking at the screen, which has an annoying glare on it since the blinds behind you are open and you do most of your work in the day, believe it or not. Upon viewing the screen, you smile, seeing that already 10 people have "allowed" you access into the server, and the great thing about having many access points is that it's like a maze. More entrances; more exits. Harder to leave a trail behind. Speaking of leaving a trail behind.