Chapter 1: intro

Levi:
"What" I yelled from my desk as I heard someone knock at the door. The door opened to reveal my right hand man, Ben, he stepped in closing the door behind him. Then spoke up "they raided warehouse C and took everything, we found the guards knocked out at the entrance."  I sighed loudly, my blood boiling this is the second damn warehouse this week that got raided by the mafia. The gang we were rivaling with, I don't get why they tried this knowing we have people all around the city on our pay role just waiting for our call. We can't just let them take what's ours without doing something they're gonna be sorry they ever messed with me.

Eren:
"Shut up" I felt another slap from the man who owned me after I told him I wasn't in the mood to please him. "Please, I'm sorry" I said as I fell back on the bed. "You are so worthless, I should have never bought you." He yelled as he walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. I just hugged myself and cried and asked why I'm treated like this, I just wanted someone to love me and care for me my parents never loved me they sold me to this man that constantly abused me. I lived in the mafias mansion I was sold to Mark when I was 15 and I've been his slave ever since. I cry every day thinking this will be my life forever and no one is going to save me and I'll never feel loved.

Author:
Little did Eren and Levi know something was about to happen that would give them both what they've been looking for and that will change bother of their lives for the better.....or worse.