Chapter 12: mine, forever

Levi:
I couldn't even watch the movie I just kept staring at Eren his lips, his eyes, his hair they were just perfect. I just wanted him to beg me to touch him as he was tied to our bed, as I kiss all over him and fuck him as he begs to cum. I basically had a boner by the end of the movie, we walked out hand in hand with a smile on his face I'm glade he wasn't mad at me for yelling at him at the ice cream shop. We made it way to the car as I started it he was just talking on and on about the movie I guess he really liked horror movies "and when the ghost came out from under the bed and grabbed the baby I swear I almost died, and when the girl went into the basement and got killed I knew that was stupid like why wou-" I cut him off. "EREN, please" I said in kind of a mad tone "I'm sorry, daddy" he whispered looking down "I'm sorry, baby you did nothing wrong" I said leaning over kissing him. He instantly kissed back putting his arms around my neck I licked his bottom lips and he instantly open his mouth for me, I explored his mouth wanting to fuck him right here. I depend the kiss just wanting all of him, he put his hand on my chest "don't you want to go home first" he said pulling away "oh, yea sure" I smiled backing up and heading home. We sat in a peaceful silence on the ride mainly me just day dreaming about tucking Eren tilling he couldn't even talk, we pulled into the driveway. He was about to open the door "wait" I said while looking over at him "yes, daddy" he answer, I didn't say anything I got out got in the back "come here" I said as he got and got in the back seat with a confused face. I pulled him onto my lap straddling me "daddy, what ar-" I cut him off by kissing him, I gripped his waist tightly making him gasp as I slipped my tough in his mouth exploring every inch of it. Pulled back and slipped off my shirt "w-what are you doing" he whispered smiling down at me "I want you, right now" I said as I kissed him again, the kiss turned heated very quickly as i grabbed his add roughly pulling him closely. "Let's get this off you yea" I said pulling on his crop top, he nodded quickly as I chuckled slipping it over his head once it was off I started sucking on his neck marking everywhere. I went down to his left nipple sucking lightly and butting it as I pinched his right "ahhh d-daddy" he moaned into my ear and that just sounded good to me " you ready baby" I whispered in his ear as he nodded. I gripped his hair gently pulling his head back "use your words, Eren" I said sternly in his ear "I-I meant y-yes sir" "good boy" I said as I pulled up his short skirt putting my fingers near his mouth "suck" I ordered and he did getting them real wet. I pulled them out and with my other hand pulled his panties to the side as I entered one finger in him, he gripped my shoulder lightly as I started to pump one finger in him. After about a minute he started to moan in my ear so I added another, he through his head back moaning my name "mmmm Levi" he moaned out, I gripped his neck roughly "I don't want to have to punish you but you keep breaking my rules" I said through gritted teeth "I-I meant d-daddy" he stuttered out. "I'll let it slide but don't do it again" I said letting go of his neck and pulled down my zipper taking my dick out. I kissed his neck as I lined my self up with his whole pushing in slowly he moaned out loudly arching his back, I gave him a minute to adjust to my size "you can move, daddy" he moaned into my ear I pulled out almost all the way and slammed back in. "Ahhh daddyyy" he screamed in my ear making me go faster like I knew he wanted it, i was ramming in him holding his waist to keep him in place as I moved my hips up at a fast pace slamming into his prostate as he screamed out. "Ahhh ahh daddy faster" he moaned out his voice almost gone, I did what he wanted going faster if that was possible as I gripped his hair roughly pulling his head back making him arch his back. "Who do you belong to, Eren" I whispered in his ear by now he's mouth hung up not even able to make a sound as I was forcefully ramming my dick in his hole. "I said who do you belong to slut" I said louder pulling all the way out "you, Levi I'm sorry please keep going" he said looked like a little dick loving slut "didn't I say to follow the fucking rules" I said sternly glaring at him "I meant daddy, I'm s-" "shut up" I cut him off turning us around and laying him across the seat. I spread his legs and held them where his knees were by his head, I hope he didn't think he's seen as rough as I could be "daddy wh-" I didn't give him time to finish as I slammed back into him making him scream "ahhhhh, daddy to much" he said trying pushing his hand against my chest "you should have thought about that before breaking the rules" I said harshly ramming myself into him hitting his prostate over and over making him scream out every time. His back arched off the seat "don't cum until I tell you to" I said sternly "y-yes sir ahhhh" he agreed, I continued to thrust into him enjoying every minute of it "daddy please let m-me cum" he cried out. I ignored him "your mine, forever and you're never leaving me" I said gripping his neck as I felt my self getting closer "cum" I said as he instantly came on his chest "DADDY" he yelled out gripping my shoulders. A couple more deep thrust and I came deep in him "ahhh fuck" I grunted as I rode out my high breathing heavy and pulled out "I love you, Eren" I said looking him in his eye just admiring all his beauty. "I love you too" he said smiling at me as I smiled back, he was mine to keep, to hold, and protect and I've never felt like this before he made my heart feel all weird and my legs shake. What was he doing to me, if anything happened to him I would be crushed if anyone hurt him I would probably kill them and everyone they loved. Eren was my first love and I wasn't planning on letting him go.