Chapter 13: Danger Ahead

Unknown:
"So what did you find out" I asked one of the men in my gang as we sat in my office "the only thing that's really new is he has a little pet now, his names Eren" he said smirking. "That's it?" I question "yea, he seems to be really protective over him he doesn't even like people looking at him to long" he said. "Could this boy be this special" I asked my self "here's a picture, boss" Even said sliding a picture over to me, I picked it up admiring the boy in the photo. Wow no wonder he's protective this boy is beautiful "does he love him," I ask "seems like it" oh this is perfect "imagine all the thing he was do for us if I threatened to hurt this little one, or if I just took him for my myself" I said smiling to my myself. "I bet he'd do whatever boss, what's the plan" he asked ready to do as I say "leave me, I'll think of one" I said dismissing him as I stared down at the picture of the small boy "we'll meet soon, Eren" I said to myself smirking.

Levi:
I was sitting down stairs on the couch with my baby boy straddling me, we were supposed to be watching a movie but we were to interested In each other. "I love you, baby" I said kissing his forehead lightly staring into his eyes "I love you too, daddy" he said back giving me a small kiss on the lips smiling at me. "Your so precious to me, I'll always protect you" I whispered in his ear stroking his hair, he just giggled and looked down. How'd he make me feel this way, I don't know and I don't care "daddy" Eren said lowly looking up at me "yes, love" "I said someone's at the door" oh I must have zoned out. He got off my lap sitting on the couch as I got up and went to the door, I answered it seeing it was Cial "you know you have a key right" I said chuckling a little "yes, I lost it". "I have some news, boss" he said worriedly "ok meet me in my office I'll get the rest of the boys" I said walking back to Eren in the couch. He nodded going in the way of my office "baby, cover your ears" I said looking down at Eren, he did as told and I yell out "EVERYBODY MEET IN MY OFFICE, NOW" I shout up the stairs. I picked Eren up carrying him to my office and behind my desk sitting him on my lap, soon everybody came in my office standing in front of my desk. I looked over at Cial telling him to say what he had to "ummm...well I heard that this crime lord knows about Eren, and wants to take him" he said nervously. How the fuck did he know about Eren, he barely leaves the house and who the fuck was this guy. One things for sure I was never letting anyone take Eren away from me no matter what I had to do "boss" Ben said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see Eren looking up at me scared "how do you know this, Cial" I said angrily "I was at one of the warehouse and I heard some of our men talking about it, they said they think there coming after him to get you to do what they wanted or he was coming after him because he wanted him for himself but they didn't say any names". I saw red "HOW THE FUCK DOES HE EVEN KNOW HOW HE LOOKS, EREN BARELY LEAVES THE DAMN HOUSE" I yelled slamming my hand against my desk, making Eren jump in my lap "d-daddy please d-don't y-yell" he stuttered out looking up at me a single tear sliding down his cheek. I calmed down a bit and spoke "everybody out" I ordered as they all started walking towards the door, once everybody was out u turned to Eren whipping his tears away but they kept coming. "Baby, I won't let anyone hurt you ever" I say kissing his cheek "b-but what I-if you cant, d-daddy" he said looking down. "Don't say that I will always protect you, I don't care what I have to do and I'm sorry for yelling" I said caressing his check "ok daddy" he said looking up at me. I picked him up and carried him upstairs to our room laying him down "get some sleep, baby" i said kissing him lightly and started walking towards the door "daddy, wait" I heard him say. "Yes" I said not looking at him i didn't want him to see how mad I was "I-I love you" he said in a shaky voice "I love you too, sweetheart" I said as I closed the door making my way downstairs. I needed to make a plan on how to take out Whoever this was and quickly, there's no way anyone's getting close to Eren and one things for sure whoever this guy is he's going to die a slow miserable death.