Chapter 5: BDSM

Lemon 🍋 >
Eren:
We arrived at the mall in about 20 minutes, it was huge I knew it had all my favorite stores but I didn't know if Levi would let me dress myself. We walked in Levi had his arm around me protectively "anything you want I'll buy it for you" he said looking down at me smirking "really...anything?" I asked in disbelief "anything" he said confirming. I got really happy and went to all my favorite stores forever 21, dollskill, pretty little thing, and Victoria's Secret Levi's had many bags in his hand while walking to the car. We both got in me happy as ever but then I felt bad that he had to buy me all new clothes, I turned to him "I'm sorry I had to get all new clothes and you had to pay all that money" I said looking down at my lap. He the put his finger under my chin lifting my head to look at him "don't worry baby boy I'll get you anything you want" he said smiling and kissing my cheek. I smiled back not believing I was getting treated like a princess.

Levi:
When we got home we put all the bags in our room "I'll get someone to put the clothes up later, come with me downstairs I have to talk to you" I said reaching my hand out you looked a little worried but still grabbed my hand. I brought him down stairs to one of my living rooms and sat him on the couch " we have to go over the rules ok" I tried to speak as soft as I could. He just nodded his head
Rule #1. You will address me as Daddy or Sir at all times if you don't you will receive a punishment
Rule #2. You are not to touch another man
Rule #3. You are never to say no to me
Rule #4. You are never to disrespect me
Rule #5. I am your Dom when I ask you to do something you are not ask questions
I lifted his head to meet my gaze "do you understand baby" I said in a low voice "yes sir" he said looking into my eyes. I could feel my pants tighten I picked him up carrying him to our room, I then went the bag from Victoria's Secret and picked out a pair of lacy baby pink panties and a white tank top. I walked over to him "put these on and wait for me" I whispered in his ear as I turned to walk out the room , I went to the basement making sure my men had cleaned up the mess from earlier. I went back up stairs to see Eren in the things I had picked out sitting on the bed with his hands on his knees, he looked so delicate so delicious. I walked up to him he looked up at me with those big innocent eyes, I wanted to fuck him right then and there I leaned down and kissed him. He instantly melted into the kiss letting me take over, he tasted so sweet I just couldn't get enough I gently grabbed his neck laying him on the bed sill kissing him. He moaned into the kiss and it was music to my ears I wanted to hear more, my hand went to the rest of his beautiful body feeling all over it. I slowly started to slide his panties down, he started to breath faster against the kiss my lips left his going to his neck I gently gripped his hair pulling his head back marking what belonged to me. He moaned in my ear "L-levi" he said in a shaky voice. I pulled his hair harder "What did you just call me" I said as I stopped kissing his neck "I-i meant d-daddy" I could tell he was scared "I'll let it slide this time but don't let it happen again" I said sternly letting go of his hair. I lifted up his shirt exposing his perfect skin, I kissed his left nipple then his right he moaned under me I kissed down his stomach. I then put to fingers up to his mouth "suck" I ordered him and he did as told "goodboy" I praised him I then took my fingers out his mouth opening his legs I slowly pushed one finger in him. He hissed out grabbing my shoulder tightly "relax babe" I whispered kissing his neck he did I soon started thrusting my finger in him. He started moaning so I added another hitting his prostate as he screamed out in pleasure, I kept hitting his prostate. His back arched off the bed I knew he was about to come so I took my fingers out, he sadly looking up at me "I'm not done" I said. "This is going to hurt a for a little but I promise is going to feel good" he just nodded as I lined myself up with his hole I slowly pushed in, he gasped and grabbed my shoulder tightly "it's ok love just relax" I said as I pushed all the way in giving him a minute to say it was ok to move. "Y-you can move now" he said in barely a whisper I started to move slowly at first, I didn't want to hurt him this is just our first time "L-levi...ahhh" he moaned out under me. I pulled out all the way "what" I said through gritted teeth "I-I'm s-sorry" he stuttered out "over my knee" I said getting up "no please I'm sorry" he said. "I wont say it again Eren" he slowly got up and got over my knee, I rubbed his ass slowly a low moan coming from him "I want you to count ok?" "O-ok" I started SLAP "o-one" SLAP "t-t-two" this continued this up to ten "you did good my love" I said sitting him up. I laid him down again lining myself up with his hole sliding in, he moaned under me with that sweet voice of his I wanted to hear more. I started going way faster and harder than last time "D-daddy...ahhh" he moaned in my ear wrapping his legs around my waist as I went deeper hitting his prostate. He screamed out then quickly covering his mouth "move your hand I want to hear all your moans" I said as I hit his prostate harder and faster" as he screamed under me. "You feel so good, princess" I said between moans I never wanted this to end, his back arched off the bed "ahhh...f-faster" he gasped in my ear. I knew he was about to cum "don't cum until I say" "b-but sir" she stuttered our as I went deeper "do as I say" I said grabbing his hair pulling his head back, after a couple of more hard deep thrust hitting his prostate I was about to cum. "Cum for me" I said kissing his neck right when I said that he screamed out as he came on his chest and as I came in him. Breathing heavily I pulled out and laid beside him the room was filled with pants and heavy breathing I turned to his pulling him close to me putting my finger on his chin lifting his had to look into his eyes. "You are the most precious thing" I said in a low voice "T-thank you daddy" he smiled at me, I smiled back kissing his forehead "goodnight love" "goodnight daddy" with that we both went to sleep me holding him close to. I thought to myself "I've never felt like this before I'll never let him go, I'll never let him leave me...."