6. Im in love again

*warning smut scene*
Harry POV

I woke up around six o'clock. Draco was asleep on my chest.

"My precious baby," I whispered. Draco moved and cuddled closer to me. I kissed the top of his head.

"Ahh," I moaned. His hand moved down and cradled my dick. He got as close to me as he could. I grabbed his hand that was on my dick and moved it. And then he moved it back.

"Baby.. Move.. Your.. Hand," I moaned. I heard a chuckle from him. I flipped him onto his back.

"Harry what are you doing?" Draco asked.  I put my finger on his lips. I grabbed his dick and lined it up with my entrance. Then I slammed down on it.

Draco started to moan. He harden inside of me.

"H-Harry dont stop," he moaned out. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist.

"Draco thrust," I said. He started thrusting.  I moaned out.

            *a little while later*

Draco POV

I got out if the shower and walked into the room. Harry was asleep. I walked over to him.

"Time to get up Harry," I said. He mumbled and sat up. He looked at me tiredly.

"How about we move that date to today. Since we have a day off," he said. I looked at him confused.

"A day off?" I questioned. He nodded and handed me our schedule for work. I was surprised.

"So how bout it? Go on a date with me today?" He asked. Harry sat on my lap and put a leg on each side of me. I set the down and grab his waist.

"Sure," I said. Harry started blushing. It is cute when he blushes. He slowly slides off my lap.

'Fuck,' I thought. When he stands up he leans down and kisses me.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he says then winks.