Chapter 1. No love

Aiden~

The dark music playing in the background from my phone made me feel like I was preparing for war ... And I loved it, In many ways tho, I was preparing for war, I smiled and bit my lip in the mirror as I was finished with the last touches of my makeup I bent down to put on my boots and pull up my fishnet tights I put on my black oversized sweater add a few chains around my neck, my hair was done and I was ready to go; To Adonisha's favorite place.

I stood on top of my roof ready to jump down, I could feel the fog closing in tonight the cold wind bit my face and the thousands of car lights on the highway was down to a few, it was fortunately silent and peaceful my parents are asleep and It's time to have my daily dose of freedom. I made my way to the place named Bar Suite and once I entered the Bartender which was the owner smiled at me but I didn't register it, I was at the counter now the lights very dim below all the men laughing and chatting Billie Elishe's Lovely was playing, my type of songs. I couldn't help but notice tho a man in a coat and his gorgeous silver hair, he was young... interesting, but before I could approach him I felt hands trailing up the back of my thigh, my lips curled and I turned around forcing a smile, "May I help you ?"

The man grinned

"You look tried how about I let you sit on my lap, beautiful"

I come here every night and these men always ask me to please them. And I always did...

"Thanks," I said confidently almost too confidently which made me cringe because the man who looked about fifty just smirked and I could feel the lust emitting out his eyes, I mean I couldn't blame him. I went and sat directly on his lap and it felt like I sat on his pant's fly to his surprise I let out a gasp and his grip tighten on my hips then he asked the bartender to give me a drink, I didn't think twice and took the drink and began sipping I liked being drunk and these silly people don't even know my age I tried to chuckle at the thought, slowly I was beginning to get drunk and the fingers of the man were exploring everywhere inside my mouth. danm I was flustered and breathing hard I saw my mystery sliver haired guy staring away but cut off by the pervert behind me kissing me angrily I really didn't know why but, nothing I was wasn't used to.

I came back home after 2 hours.

And sat on the window still my back press against the frames, the deeds I did hours ago played over and over again sealing it in my head forever, my tears couldn't bear to be held back I bite my lips hard while my tears burst through I always did this it was my little afterpityparty.

The next morning. There I was walking in the hallway I was Aiden this time and I couldn't un-hear my school mates snares and the way they talked about me the 'emo nerd' they would say I sighed why wouldn't they focus on their life's and leave mine. After I got settled in my history class waiting for the teacher this girl suddenly came in front of me, did I know her? And I seriously didn't want to.
     "Hey Aiden," she said sternly confidence literally glowing of her, I cringed 
      "What do you want girl," I said back sternly emphasizing the 'girl'
    she said this time shyly "I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend...I really like you-"

Instantaneously I replied "sorry I'm not interested, and how can you like me you don't know shit about me " the last words after (interested) just came running out...and I didn't want her are the students in here to hear. I didn't mean to say that. The Atmosphere of the classroom was tense and everyone was shocked I didn't care if I turn down the poplar girl in the school...if she was.

Catherine couldn't have come sooner "What happened!" she exclaimed "I saw a girl running from this class in tears," I told her what happened monotonously

 After class

 Catherine and I aren't friends ...well in my eyes, but she deems us best of friends,I really always shrug her off but she's what you call persistent she says she'll never leave my side and cure me of my...sadness...as if I am. Anyway we were the last to come out of class and as I turned the corner my face met hard with the softest chest I've ever felt, It was like a pillow, instead of bouncing right back off I embraced this chest and I felt a heavy manly hand pat my head (interfering with my hairstyle), I looked up. OH MY GOD it's Mr. Fidel the hottest teacher ever and I'm hugging him like a bear, my blush was obvious by now.

    "M-Mr Fidel" I managed to say while I backed off missing the softness and masculine scent. He smiled softly 

         "Hey, Aiden good morning and you should watch where you're going ok" and pat my head again and walk-off Mr. Fidel isn't only the youngest, coolest teacher ever...he was my crush. Catherine gets closer to me and literally gave a Megumin smug. (Megumin is an anime character)   

          " Girl don't look at me like that," I said in embarrassment

After school

   "So Aiden wanna come to my place today?" Catherine asked hope beaming from her eyes but I just glared at her for almost a minute and she looked down then looked up at me, she was pretty short. Then she said 

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked that was insensitive about me" yea it was, I looked at her for a while and  stated monotoned

     "You always forget, my parents have a chain around my neck" I sighed, Catherine smiled brightly that's when I realized she wanted to lighten the depressing mood a have going on.
     " OMG guess what !"
     "What"
     " Aiden, Josh asked me out" he what! Josh is one of the smart kids and has the coldest heart. I looked at her dark brown eyes with worry in mine but I tried to hide it. I would have asked her what is the love that they feel for each other, but there is no love.

A/N: Hey their reader I really hope you are interested in the rest of the plot because it's about to get heated. Pictures coming up soon and please don't forget to vote.