Payback.

Here we go again.. ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Natsu.

There she stood, this so called 'Queen,' pretty easy to get to her if you ask me. She probably has a back up plan, there is no way she's caught this easy, we have to be prepared for everything. I walked before everybody keeping my hands up, meaning  no moved should be done, yet. "What's a fine lady like you doing out here in the dark? Don't you know how dangerous it is out here? You might be caught by some bad guys." I laughed soon followed by the rest of my people. She just stood there, silent. "Come on, say something your highness. Or are we too much of a scum to be talked to?" I saw her grip her gun tightly, that definitely hit a nerve. 

I didn't know what to expect of this so called Queen and I didn't care much of who she was either while I was gone. Then two years ago I began getting reports from many of my generals telling me she was taking control of my land, the land my father inherited to me before he died. The sole reason I left in the first place was because I wanted to be the leader my father was and left to get the training her received as well. I promised my master that I would return and take back what was rightfully mine, and right now this Queen was in control of what's mine, she's gotta get taken out, now. 

"You're really not going to say anything huh. These rumors going on about you must be lies huh, some Queen you are, fucking weakling." In a split of a second I heard a gun shot, then two and three then a blast of them. She was taking us head-on? She's crazy. Shots kept being fired until there was none. Gajeel had ordered everyone to retreat, and I just stood there, like a statue. She was fast, I barely was able to comprehend what had happened. 

She stood next to me facing away from me in the opposite direction and placed her guns back on her hoister. "SALAMANDER!" Gajeel scram to me, I simply rose my hand and signaled all was okay. We came here to ambush her, but she got us instead. "I want what's mine back. Name your price." I heard a chuckle and she went silent again. "Your head, Dragneel." I turned to her as fast as I could, getting a hold of her. She remained unfazed. How does she know my identity? Only my people know. Unless she got intel from someone in my gang. Fuck! She yanked her arm away from me and faced me. "All that time away, trying to become like the weakling of your father only to lose all that you have." Wait... that voice, stop. "Natsu.. Natsu.. Natsu. What am I going to do with you? How is it that even after all these years you're still my weakness? First you betray me, break me and now you try to kill me? You sure are something huh.." I stood there, hidden behind my mask, clenching my fists tightly, how? Why? She removed her mask and my suspicion came true. It was her, Luce. She was the Queen. All I could do was stand there and stare. But the stare she was giving me, made me shiver. A look so cold and malicious something I have never seen come from her. "Don't waste my fucking time Dragneel. Get out of my way before I take your life." She turned from me but before she could leave I tried to grab her, only being able to rip out her necklace around her neck before groups of cars pulled up and took her into the darkness of the night. 

I took off my mask and grasped her necklace. Is this was betrayal felt like? Just a few hours ago the passion we had for each other was surreal. Or was it all in my head? Gajeel, Gray, Levy, Juvia and Laxus, my main leaders gathered near me. "Yo fire breath, shits gon to hell aint it?" Gray spoke first, always bringing me back to Earth. "Fuck yeah. Fuck." I turned around and faced them. Luce, I don't know what happened to you while I was gone but I won't forgive this. You hurt my people, my family, friends close to me without a second thought. I won't forgive this now or never. I will make you pay for this. "New plan, were fucking taking back what's ours without hesitation, whoever gets caught in the crossfire is on their own. Most importantly, the Queen is mine, I want to kill her myself." With that order out in the air, I walked into my car and drove off, I'm sure they'll take care of what happened, me? I need to wrap myself around this and get my priorities settles, I need a new plan, and I need it now.

- - - -  - - -  - - - - - - 

Don't forget to vote & comment.