Im sorry why r u still reading

It's been a week, cold, hungry, tired.  There's only so much to eat here.  I gave up hope on any one coming to get me. 

"I'm here bitch." Emily says as she walks in, she brought pigeon too, she let pigeon off her leash and she starts to gallop towards me and bites me.  I don't even have enough energy to try to protect myself.

Zayn enters promptly after Emily.  They go to another room and close the door all I hear is a song. 
"Foreigner foreigner foreigner." Whatever that is.

"Ok here's the deal, you're gonna send a video to Adam saying you left because you hate him."
Emily tells me.  I nod, there's nothing else I can do.

She starts recording and I start speaking through my tears.
"Adam, I don't like you, in fact I hate you-"
I pause to think.  Then I get an idea.  I start blinking in Morse code "follow Emily". I hope he understands.
"I never want to see you again." I finish the message.

Emily turns off her iPad and puts pigeon back on the list. 
"See you never bitch your gonna starve and die here"
"HAHAHHAHAHA" she leaves with zayn and pigeon.

Fuck I just wanna die.

I slowly start to drift away again and eventually fall asleep.
—————————————————————-
"Y/n, y/n, y/n"
"Adam?"
I snap my eyes open.  Great it was just a dream, in reality it was Emily coming to beat me again.

"Dumb whore" she says as she kicks me and spits on me.

I start crying, once she leaves I'm just gonna use the rope that's keeping me from leaving and choking myself.  Maybe I can get some pleasure out of it while I die.

She laughs and leaves and plays that song again in the other room, this time with Harry.
"Foreigner, foreigner, foreigner"

I hate life, someone else opens the door, probably zayn coming to hit me again, I don't bother acknowledging him. 

"Y/n" I gasp.
Adam.