Chapte:

Adam is here, my heart swells, but the song is finishing and Emily should be out soon.

He runs over to me and hugs me tightly, warm salty tears running down his face, that I slurp off his face.

"Hurry up Adam" I tell him.
He starts trying to untie my hands but Emily walks out.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ADAM?" Emily screams and she runs over to us and pulls Adam away.

"EMILY, we are siblings, you can't like me like that" he says in a stern voice to her. 

"ADAM THIS IS A SLUT YOURE TRYING TO SAVE, I LOVE YOU, SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOUR LOVE OR AFFECTION, I DO."
She yells at him while stomping the ground.  She grunts angrily and tries to lunge at Adam but he dodges it.

"FINE IF I CANNOT HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN."  She pulls out a pistol.

No.

I jump in front of Adam, I didn't feel anything but u looked down and there was blood.  Emily looks at me in terror and shock and drops the gun.  Adam runs over and grabs the gun and points it at Emily.

"Adam don't do this." Emily begs.
"I'm sorry Emily." He pulls the trigger.

She falls to the ground. 

Adam turns to me and holds me and pulls out his blackberry phone and dials 911.  Everything he said started sounding weird and my vision was getting blurry. 
"Y/N!"
"Y/N!"
Everything is white and bright and pretty.