Tsukkio (Moon) and Zuko (Sun) Together Alone pt 1

A/n: This chapter will be heavily be between Tsukkio and Zuko

A/n: I am sorry I missed some update moments to update this story and I haven't forgot it. This story is now my main priority until the end of the story! In this chapter forewarning Tsukkio's POV will not be in this chapter but you will hear from her in this chapter, but her POV in the next chapter! Lastly I would like to give a shameless promo to Wattpad writer Malia_Ross . Malia_Ross wrote a lovely book called the Dragon Fairy! This story is still in its beginning stages, but I hope you guys can join  on the journey she will take you on her story! The screenshot description of her story will be in the next chapter, but please copy the name to get more info on the story!

Future A/n: I also thanks for the 8k reads and I'm so thankful we reached a new milestone!!!

Moon

"You know it's okay to open yourself up to the people around you, you know ..... let the people who care about you in, right?"

"That's funny coming from a person whose always want to capture Aang and I on their own, but opening up to people will cause unnecessary worry and other issues that I don't need,"

"It doesn't have to be that way with anyone, it's okay to open up to ........ me,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cut your stupid ponytail and grow your hair out, you're not apart of the Fire Nation anymore,"

"Then what am I apart of?"

"Yourself,"

Sun

"The scar doesn't scare you away, it doesn't make you say I deserve it after trying to capture you or the Avatar?"

"No, I don't feel that way. The scar only let me feel sorry for you because of how you got it,"

"You are the second person to look past this scar and didn't try to point it out in a insult,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need to stop sacrificing yourself, you are not fighting by yourself,"

"Why when the world needs me plus I've always fought by myself, no was there to help me fight so why should I break that cycle now?"

"Sooner or later, it will be your down fall and your cause of misery,"

The Key Quote of this chapter:

"You saw the worst part of my life and I saw yours,"

Zuko

Zuko's attire: