It Begins

Shoto Todoroki/???

A wide smile graced your face as you skipped along the sidewalk, today was a special day, today marked your 2 year anniversary with Shoto. You both chose to meet at your favorie cafe at noon, it was currently 11 however, you were planning a very special surprise for him. You came to a sudden halt.

What was Shoto doing here so early?

He was with Yaoyorozu, which wasn't that unusual, they got along great.

However...

"Shoto...?"

You walked in and stood before the pair

He jerked up in surprise.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

You laugh humorously

"I could be asking the same thing."

His eyes flicker to Momo for a second before landing back on you.

Momo looked between you and Shoto quizzically before speaking up.

"Um... Why is it so tense? Oh! Did you not want our relationship public? I can understand why-"

Ah, so she didn't know. That just made you more upset.

"Ah! (Y/n), Todoroki! Happy anniversary! You're here a bit earlier than expected so the 'thing' isn't quite ready yet."

Klaus, a good friend of yours, as well as the owner.

She stopped talking before looking at you in confusion, they were still holding hands.

Momo's eyes widened in realization.

You give Shoto a crazed smile.

She forcefully ripped her hand away from the man.

"You-! Ugh! I am so sorry (Y/n)! If I knew I wouldn't have-"

"It's fine, Momo. I know. Please don't fret. I'll be taking my leave."

And with that you turn and exit. Tears swarm down your face but the huge smile you had on stuck.

You could here Klaus chewing him out before you bumped into something solid.

"O-Oh sorry," you clear your throat and sniff, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Oh that's quite alright... Little rabbit."

You chuckled, there was only one person who called you that.

"Heh what are the chances."

Katsuki Bakugo/???

Today was Valentines day.

And while you were never one to celebrate the holiday, you thought you'd get something for Kasu anyway.

You held a small box of chocolate and a home made card in your hands. It wasn't much but you didn't want to be flashy. It was just a small way to show your love.

You weren't exactly the best at showing affection.

You heard a small moan from an empty classroom you were passing.

"Shut the fuck up! You're gonna get us caught."

You rolled your eyes, the day hasn't even and these horny teens are already getting freaky.

While passing you give a glace through slightly open door, and see the unmistakable figure of Bakugo... Pinning a girl to a wall.

You didn't say anything. You dropped the card and chocolates and walked away, shooting him a quick text.

we're through.

Although you wished and hoped you were dreaming you knew it was real and you couldn't do anything about the tears you tried so hard to conceal.

"Woah! (Y/n) What happened?"

Denki Kaminari/???

Today was your birthday and you were over the moon.

Today has been great! The Gems got a new video game

You were extremely grateful and wanted to pay them back but they had declined. Insisting it was your gift for doing so well in training recently.

They were too sweet.

Anyway you were on your way to the cafeteria, it was kinda like your part time job to help Lunch Rush durring Mondays and Fridays.

"Hey guys!"

You come up to a table with a bright smile. You tried to befriend everyone at the school, it seemed to work.

Everyone greeted you and wished you a happy birthday, but you couldn't help but feel something was off.

It was Monoma who spoke up first.

"(Y/N)THATSTUPID1-ABOYISGONNAPAYISWEARTOGODIFISEEHIMILLFRYHIMWITHHISOWNQUIRK-"

You were highly confused you knew if was talking about Denki by the way he mentioned frying him, something he said a lot, but what did he do?

Kendo came up from behind him (surprisingly not smacking him like she normally did) she seemed dissapointed.

"(Y/n)... He's cheating on you."

"Wh-what?"

No that can't be right, Denki would never do that! Sure he used to be a flirt but ever sense you started dating he put all of his energy into your relationship, she must have been wrong! She had to be!

Right?

The crestfallen look on her face said otherwise.

She wouldn't lie about this.

You start trembling slightly. Before sniffling.

"Wh-who?"

"I'm not sure, she had earphone jacks on her ears though. Does that help?"

You stiffen.

Kyoka fucking Jiro.

There was a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/n)?"

Shouta Aizawa/???

"I cheated on you."

It wasn't a grand or dramatic.

No yelling, he wasn't caught in the act,

"Ah..."

A quick end.

All of it.

Over.

You hid yourself away in a closet you found.

Just to think.

Were you not enough?

Did you do something wrong?

Maybe he was just tired of waiting

"(Y/n)?"

"O-Oh u-uh hey..."

A/N

Whats up! New fic!

I'll take forever to update!

Dhebdbdbbdb

Lmao anyway next chapter is quirks

Might do drawings for this 👉👈

Don't ask for anyone else Please :)