Chapter 3 [Yuna]

Ryujin POV

I let out a deep breath as I went to my room, I took off my coat and my sword, putting it on the holder.

I could feel my neck getting sore and I did some neck cracking. Today was a bit tiring since there were a lot of evil spirits, why do they even exist?

I look out the window to see the village and mountains. Those feelings again, how long have i been here again? 10 months have passed right. I wondered how and when I could go home, meet my mom and my cats again.

I looked at the people that also got lost here, living temporarily in this village, waiting for the opportunity to go back home. I sighed and looked at my reflection on the window. I turned around and immediately grabbed the collar of his shirt, BEOMGYU?!

"W-WHY." He said and I let go, what is this idiot doing here.

"What are you doing here." I asked him.

"Nothing, i just want to see you because I'm bored."

"I thought you're with Soobin?"

"Yes he's here now." My eyes widened and looked back, I saw Soobin waving and looked around. I pinched Beomgyu's arm and frowned. "Why did you take him here?!" I whispered, Beomgyu flinched and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jin Hyung asked me to take him around, like introduce him to some places or something, i want you to come with me." He said, I crossed my arms and sighed. Why now? I'm tired.

"I dont want to, leave me please." I said and looked away. "Come on idiot."

Ugh, fine.

"Okay fine, he's my senior at school anyway." I looked at Soobin again and he was observing my stuff on the cupboard. Seems like he is very curious.

—————

Yuna POV

We arrived back at base after we found Soobin oppa in the forest. How did he get here? I thought they always warned and remind people to not go to the forest, I saw Soobin and Beomgyu oppa went to the healing room, Ryunjin unnie went to her room.

I don't know what to do now, I walked through the hallway and passed Ryujin Unnie's room. I checked my pocket for the key to my room, wait where is it? I checked again just to find my knife and key gone. Maybe it dropped in the forest? I sighed and walked back, I saw Ryujin unnie, Soobin and Beomgyu oppa went out from her room.

Huh, I thought they were in the healing room.

"Oh Yuna do you want to go with us?" Beomgyu oppa asked, I shook my head.

"No, I need to go back to the forest, I think I dropped my room key and my pocket knife there." I said while walking backwards.

"Oh ok then, be careful." Ryujin unnie replied and I gave them a thumbs up. I ran to the main gate and walked down the stairs and passed the village. I approached the forest stone gate and took a deep breath. I hope there aren't a lot of evil spirits.

I walked around the forest trying to find my key and pocket knife. I looked around and finally found it, it was near a big tree log.

I put it in my pocket and was about to head back until I heard some ruffling sound. I quickly grab my bow and arrow and prepare to attack. I slowly walked around until the ruffling sound was close.

This is near the pool of water right? I hid behind a tree and took a peek. I saw three evil spirits near the pool of water, giggling and whispering with each other.

"Should we take his heart?"

"No, we should take him to the boss."

Wait what's going on there? I walked closer and saw a boy in the pool of water. Wait, is that... I aimed at one of the evil spirits. One of them grabbed the boy and tried to make a hole on his chest.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The boy shouted.

I quickly shot one of the evil spirits and ran after the other two. I killed them with my arrow and I sighed in relief. I checked the surrounding making sure there weren't any more of them.

I put back my bow and looked at the boy. My eyes widened upon looking at his face, no... Hueningkai?

We stared at each other for a while before he broke the silence.

"Y-Yuna? Shin Yuna?" He spoke, I didn't say anything, I clenched my fists in frustration. It's really him, the boy from my class, how did he get here?

Suddenly Hueningkai hugged me, I wasn't expecting his action.

"THANK GOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER." He said, I could hear his scared and hurtful tone. That...should be my line...

He let go of the hug and looked at me. "H-Hueningkai I-" I stuttered and couldn't say another word. I saw his left chest suddenly bleeding and my eyes were widened, there's a small hole on his chest.

He touched his left chest and suddenly fainted. I quickly grab him and panicked,

"HUENINGKAI!" I said and quickly picked him up and put his arms around my shoulder.

I walked out of the forest and quickly went to the stairs that lead to base, I held his left chest to prevent any further bleeding. As I walked past the village, everyone looked at us in horror.

Finally we reached the gate, I burst open the main door.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I shouted, earning a look from one of the healers that was walking out of the healing room. He immediately went to us and help me carry Hueningkai to the healing room.

We put him on the bed and one of the healers asked me.

"What happened?!"

"An evil spirit attacked him and was about to take his heart." I explained everything to them and they nodded. He told me to go outside and wait. I nodded and looked at Hueningkai before I left. I hope he's alright.

——— end of chapter ———