Chapter 5 [gift]

Soobin POV

We followed Ryujin back to, I don't know? Their base? We were asked by Jin to meet him.

I'd say, Beomgyu and Ryujin are a bit creeping me out, yesterday they suddenly disappeared even though they were in the living room, and just now Ryujin appeared out of nowhere.

Well I don't know what's going on but as we were walking, I encountered many familiar faces from our town.

Do they get here the same as I did? Maybe they got lost.

"Yeonjun, how did you get here?" I asked him, Since it seems like he got here before me.

"I was searching for my dog in the forest, and suddenly I was greeted by those creepy spirits." He explained. "I think the humans here are the missing hikers and campers right?" He added.

"Really? You were searching for your dog?, anyway we are here." Ryujin opened the door to the base and we went inside. I saw Yuna waiting outside the healing room, looking a bit worried, she saw us and greeted Ryujin.

"Oh yuna, seems like you are waiting for something?" I asked, she went to me and patted my shoulder, huh weird...

"H-Hueningkai... you were with Hueningkai right?" My eyes widened, oh my god I forgot about him! We got separated when we were chased by the cops, I slapped my forehead, how can i forget about him!

I quickly went to the healing room, leaving the group behind. I saw him resting on a bed, his left chest covered by white cloth. What happened? I approached him and stood next to him.

"Hueningkai?" I slowly shook his arm, I heard a groan and I could see him frowning. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked several times while looking around.

"Soobin...hyung?" He looked at me and smiled. "I thought i lost you!" I immediately hugged him, hueningkai im so sorry.

"OUCH, THAT HURTS." I let go and he held his left chest in pain. He sat up and scanned the area. "Where's Yuna?"

"Soobin oppa you need to g-" Yuna entered the room and stopped as he saw us.

"Oh, you've woken up." She looked at Hueningkai and smiled.

"Jin oppa is waiting for you." She said, I nodded, wait won't Hueningkai be joining? Hmm i wonder why he needs to see me and Yeonjun.

I stood up and was about to leave when someone opened the door. He's wearing a black outfit, I looked at his face and oh, it's Jin.

I bowed and he smiled at me, "Well I suppose we can just talk here." He said and Yeonjun came in.

"I'm sorry if I took too long." I apologized, he shook his hands, like he was saying it's alright. "What do you want to tell us?" Yeonjun asked while approaching me.

"Well, I think you have a lot of questions in your head since you came here."

"Yes, i have a question, where am I exactly?" Hueningkai interrupts.

"You are in the spirit world or realm, you can call it any of the two, seems like the three of you got here because you went to the restricted forest right?" Jin asked us, I looked at Yeonjun and Hueningkai.

"Wait am i dead?" Hueningkai asked again. "No, you are not."

"Is it true that we can't go back?" Yeonjun asked, right Beomgyu said that we can't go back to the real world unless we find those crystal thingie. I saw Jin's expression saddened.

"Yes, that's true, I've tried to look for it but we still can't find the location, even Ryujin and Beomgyu failed to do so."

"Is there anything that we can help?" I asked which earned a confused look from Yeonjun and Hueningkai, i mean more helping hands more faster at finding right? I saw Jin puts his hand on his chin.

"Hmm, maybe... may I have your hands for a second?" I showed my right palm, after that Yeonjun and Hueningkai followed.

He put his hand on ours, one by one, nothing happened which made the three of us confused.

"W-What did you do?" Yeonjun said while touching his hand, he looked as if he was cold. Jin smiled at us, "nothing, i just gave you a 'gift'"

He put his hands on his pockets. I looked and observed my palm, gift?

"Your friend, Taehyun." He suddenly said Taehyun's name, I remembered he was also with me when we got chased. "Is he..."

"He is alright, he didn't go to the forest."

"How did you know that?"

He just smiled and didn't say anything, he seemed pretty suspicious to me.

"Well do you have any questio-" he stopped and his eyes widened, suddenly Jin turned around and power walked to the door and left.

"What was that all about?" Hueningkai asked.

————————————————————————

3rd POV

Ryujin, Beomgyu, and Yuna were waiting for Jin to finish talking with the three.

"Why is it so long?" Ryujin yawned, it has been 20 minutes and Jin told them to wait outside.

Ryujin noticed Yuna looked a bit worried and kept looking at the healing room door.

She smirked and pats Yuna's shoulder. "If you are worried about Hueningkai, you can go inside y'know?" Ryujin jokingly pushes her,

"E-Eh?? N-No...." Yuna hides her face with her hands, flustered by Ryujin's assumption.

Suddenly the door burst open which made the three of them startled by the loud sound.

There Jin was power walking out of the room looking really serious.

"Oh Jin hyu-" Beomgyu couldn't finish his sentence as Jin already passed by and went up to the stairs.

"What's going on? He looked very serious." Yuna asked and Ryujin just shrugged, they went inside to meet Soobin, Yeonjun, and Hueningkai.

"Guys what happened?" Beomgyu asked, but the three of them also looked confused.

"I don't know, he was asking us if we have any questions but then he stopped talking and left." Soobin scratched his nape thinking maybe he said something wrong but he is not sure.

"Well i'm gonna go check, see you guys around!" Ryujin left the room and headed to Jin's place.

That leaves only the five of them, Yuna saw Hueningkai and approached him, they talked with each other. "Hyungs do you want to hang around?" Beomgyu suggested and Soobin nodded, except for Yeonjun who were quiet.

"Yeonjun you don't wanna come?"

"You guys go ahead I want to be alone for a while." Yeonjun smiled, Beomgyu and Soobin told him to be careful and they left.

He walked back to his house, he remembered and was thinking about his friend, Yeji. He wonders where she is right now, he felt bad for leaving her alone.

As he was walking back, he saw the forest again. He approached it and stopped, he walked past the stone gate and went deep into the forest.

'Do I really can't go back?' He thought to himself upon seeing a river. He tried to walk past it but he couldn't, everytime he walked near it, the river seemed to be far away and unreachable.

He saw a puddle and he looked at his reflection, the reflection turned, showing Yeji waiting for him at the park.

"Im sorry Yeji..."

---end of chapter---

(Guess what will the next chapter be about ;))