Chapter 2 [Saved]

3rd POV

"You're late." Beomgyu said to Ryujin who were fighting with the evil spirits. She scoffed, "shut up idiot, help me out here." Beomgyu grabbed his sword and helped Ryujin.

Suddenly multiple arrows were shot and killed most of the evil spirits there. "Yuna help Soobin hyung!" Beomgyu shouted and Yuna appeared from one of the trees. She helped Soobin hide behind the trees and used her bow and arrows to protect him.

"Y-Yuna?" Soobin spoke.

"Yes, good to see you again Soobin oppa."

Soobin looked at Beomgyu and Ryujin fighting the evil spirits, vanishing back and forth, like they were teleporting. The situation became quiet and Soobin couldn't see any more movements.

Yuna scanned their surroundings, making sure there are no more evil spirits left. She put her bow and arrow back and told Soobin to stand up. They went out from their hiding spot and waited.

Ryujin then appeared in the distance and approached Yuna and Soobin. "Are you guys alright?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yes unnie." Yuna replied.

Beomgyu suddenly appeared out of nowhere near Ryujin which made her draw her sword again but stopped upon seeing Beomgyu.

"Ay ay it's just me!" Beomgyu said while putting his hands up. Ryujin sighed and put back her sword to the scabbard. "Don't do that stupid!" Ryujin said to Beomgyu. He scoffed "why are you calling me stupid?!"

They were interrupted by the Soobin groaning in pain while holding his right arm. Yuna checked and there's a deep cut on his right arm, Yuna saw some movements behind a tree next to where Soobin is and quickly shot an arrow which showed an evil spirit vanishing.

"We need to heal you up." Ryujin said. "Let's go back to base." She added.

They got out of the forest and walked past it. Soobin blinked several times as he saw a vast field of grass and the snowy mountains.

'Is this real?' He thought to himself.

In the distance there's a large village and one big white building on the corner. They arrived at the village that is inhabited by people that are stuck here, spirits and some abnormal ones. They continued to walk past the crowded area and approach the big white house.

They went inside and were immediately greeted by a blue haired boy in a messy shirt and jeans.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin said, which earned a surprise look from him.

"SOOBIN!" He ran towards soobin and hugged him. "I thought you were gone! When i heard you went missing!" Soobin said, Yeonjun hugged him too tight which made Soobin flinch because his right arm was hurting.

"Wait what happened?" Yeonjun asked us, Soobin showed him his wound. "I think i need to-" Yeonjun suddenly left.

"Take him to the healing room." Ryujin said as soon as she saw Yeonjun left. "Before you ask any questions you need to heal up first." she added and Beomgyu took Soobin to the healing room.

"What happened." A woman said as soon as she saw Soobin entered with Beomgyu. "He got a deep cut on his right arm." Beomgyu said and she nodded. She grabs an ointment oil and rubs it against her hand, she then put her right hand on the cut for a minute.

Soobin was surprised that his wounds were healed as the woman removed her hand. "Wha- thank you." Soobin said and checked his scar again.

"She is one of the healers here." Beomgyu said.

'Healers? So does each person have a role here?' Soobin thought to himself again.

"How... Did you guys get here?" Soobin asked, "well same as you hyung, well for me and Ryujin i guess." Beomgyu replied.

"Then how do you guys have these powers or something?"

"It's only them while we humans here don't have any. Me and Ryujin were saved by a guy named SeokJin, and he wants to help us so that we can live here safely while finding the magic crystals that can get us back home."

"Does that mean most of the missing people are here?"

"I guess you can say that, once you are here you can't go back unless we have the crystals." Beomgyu said, someone entered the healing room which caught the attention of the two of them.

"Oh Jin hyung." Beomgyu said and bowed, Soobin did the same. Jin smiled at them and looked at Soobin. "So you're Soobin?" He asked, Soobin nodded. "Ah yes, that's right."

"Since you just got here, Beomgyu, why don't you show him around?." Jin added, he patted Soobin's shoulder. "If you have any questions you can ask me." He said and left the room.

Soobin and Beomgyu left the healing room and walked to a hallway, Soobin still have a lot of questions to ask and stopped walking. "Beomgyu, are all of this real?" He asked, Beomgyu turned around and sighed. "Yes, now follow me."

———end of chapter———