Chapter 7 [The crystals and ally]

⚠️ There will be swear words used! ⚠️

———————
3rd POV

"Yeonjun!" Someone shouts his name, Yeonjun tried to let go from the evil spirit clasping on his neck.

Soobin quickly ran towards him and tried to let it go from Yeonjun. But the spirit kicked him away, which made him hit a tree.

Soobin crawled to them and held the spirit's leg, he couldn't stand up as his back were still hurting. "L-Let go!" He shouted and tightened his grasp.

Suddenly he heard a slash and looked up, she saw a girl with a short arming sword, slashing the spirit's arm to two.

She kicked the evil spirit away far from them. Soobin saw her charging at the evil spirit and swung her sword to its neck.

Soobin diverted his attention back to Yeonjun and saw him holding his neck while gasping for air.

"Yeonjun are you alright?!"

"Y-Yes..." Yeonjun coughed, Soobin helped him stand up and put Yeonjun's arm around his shoulders.

He saw the girl putting her sword back to the scabbard on her back, she turned around and approached them.

"Are you guys alright?" The blue haired girl asked with a concerned face.

"Yes, we are alright, thank you." Soobin replied, he never seen her before, he thought that maybe she is not from here nor from his town back in the real world.

He was about to ask her name but he was interrupted, "Let's go back to your base first." She said and they walked back to the base.

'Who is she?' Soobin thought to himself as they were walking back to base.

———————————

Ryujin saw Jin went to his room and also his office upstairs, she followed him and stop in front of his office, she heard a conversation, she tried to eavesdrop and put her ear closer.

"Ryujin? Come in."

'How did he know?' Ryujin backed up at the sudden calls from Jin behind the door, she gulped and opened the door.

She saw someone familiar in a white suit, he looked at her and waved.

"Oh hi Ryujin!" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

"Oh! Jungkook oppa, I didn't know you were here." Ryujin bowed at him, she then moved next to Jin who was sitting on his chair.

"Jungkook got some good and important news." Jin clasped his hand together and rested his arm on the desk.

Ryujin's eyes lit up as she heard that there would be good news. "What is it?" She asked curiously.

"We've found the location of the other crystals." Jungkook said and reached for his pocket.

"You said other crystals? Does that mean you found one of the 5 crystals?" Ryujin asked and Jungkook nodded which made her gasped.

Jungkook took out a small wooden box and opened it, there lies a bright yellow crystal that was shining really bright which made all of them closed their eyes for a second.

"But why are you bringing it here?" Ryujin asked again, Jungkook's smile faded and he became serious.

"Our base and town are in danger, and we almost got defeated by the evil spirits. I think you guys can keep it, since it is safer here." He explained.

She remembered that there are 2 more villages in this realm. She looked around the room but she couldn't find any other person,

"Oh that reminds me, are you here alone or...?" Jin asked,