Chapter 4: Gut Feeling

Arriving at school, the students' eyes were glued on the two who got out of Chaewon's personal car before they started whispering things to one another.

Chaewon hissed in irritation and rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, I'll go to the library now, send me a message later so we can go home together."

"Oh, yeah, sure. See you later." The older coolly said and exchanged a smile with the younger girl before they both turned to head towards their own destinations.

It didn't take a few minutes for Chaewon to arrive in her classroom but before even sitting, the door violently slid open, revealing two girls who quite bear resemblance to her despite not being related by blood.

"Ssaaaaaaaamuuuu!!!"

Chaewon boredly faced the noisy girl who barged inside their room while shouting the nickname she one-sidedly received from her, loud enough for the whole school to hear.

"Stop making a racket so early in the morning, Choi Yena." Chaewon coldly told her so the girl pouted, lips resembling the beak of a duck.

A small hamster-like girl appeared behind Yena. "Sorry about that, Chaewon-unnie." She spoke with her unique accent.

"It's fine." Chaewon smiled at her before giving her a pat on the head.

"Yuri-ya! Why are you apologizing?!"

"Unnie, you're obviously too loud. We're just in front of you but you act like we're tens of meters away from each other." Yuri clung onto Yena's left arm despite complaining about her girlfriend's loud voice.

"Is that so? Sorry, baby." Yena lightly pinched the girl's cheek before she whipped her head back to Chaewon. "A-N-Y-G-A-Y-S, you! It's being talked about in the whole school! You're dating Minjoo?! How come we never heard anything like that before?! Since when??!"

"Excuse me? What?"

"Since when did you and Minjoo begin dating?!!"

"Ha?"

"Everyone knows now!"

Chaewon felt her heart skip a beat but composed herself, "...are you seriously asking me that?"

"See, unnie? I told you Chaewon with her resting bitch face and salty personality won't date anyone, especially if we're talking about THE angel called Kim Minjoo. She's way out of Chaewon's league. I mean, the only matching thing about them is their surname." Yuri shrugged.

"Were you just dissing me?" She scoffed.

Yena ignored Chaewon's questioning look. "But the two of them came to school together, riding her car? Heck, she never even let us ride it. She should be someone special."

"I just gave her a lift, okay? Plus the reason why I don't let you ride in my car is because I don't want you guys dirtying my baby. Also, you have your own cars so shut up."

"How long have you guys known each other? You don't just randomly give someone a lift and we're talking about YOU. Since when are you guys friends anyways? You never mentioned her before."

"A lot of things happened the other day so we kinda ended up—" Chaewon's words were cut by Yuri squeal.

"It's Kim Minjoo!"

At Yuri's words, the two looked at the direction of the door like meerkats. Chaewon tilted her head when she saw Minjoo fidgeting in front of their classroom, seemingly not being able to find someone she's looking for so she shouted her name. The younger girl glanced at her direction, a bright smile immediately formed on her face.